Epilogue.

"Athena, pack a bag before we leave! Tony says you can spend the night with Morgan!" Lana yells from her room to her fifteen year old daughter, Athena's, room. The goddess sorts through her walk-in closet trying to figure out what to wear to lunch today. The teenager groans.

"Mom! I don't need you ordering me around anymore! I'm fifteen!" Athena shouts back but does start packing a bag. She huffs and starts shoving clothes into her overnight bag.

"Loki, you pack a bag too! You're spending the night with Steve and Bucky's son, Carter! You remember him right?"

"You mean my best friend in the entire world? Yes, mom, I think I remember him!" Her ten year old son, Loki, calls back. Apparently the goddess is very fertile because Loki was born nine months after the death of her twin brother.

"Oh, Calypso, dear! Tony's told me his son Leo has been asking about you. Perhaps you should wear something cute to impress him."

The seven year old groans (but is definitely blushing) in her room. "Mom! Stop getting in the middle of my love life. I'm seven!" Lana rolls her eyes and smiles, laughing quietly to herself. Quill laughs and wraps his arms around her, his head resting on her shoulder.

"Remind me why we decided to have kids again?" He asks of her. Lana laughs and shakes her head.

"We didn't. Not with those three," she reminds. He smiles and laughs with her. "The only kids we decided to have are these two." She points to her swollen stomach. Quill sets his hands on either side of it, a loving smile on his face. "We have a serious problem about using protection." Quill nods in agreement. "But that reminds me; we need names." Quill scrunches his face up in thought.

"What about. . . Artemis and Apollo?" Lana laughs and kisses his cheek. "To stick with the mythology theme?" She smiles and nods.

"I love it." Lana twirls in his arms so she can kiss his lips. "Artemis and Apollo Quill." He smirks. She bites her lip, draping an arm around his neck. Quill kisses her again. And again. And again. He goes in for another one but Lana steps away. "If we continue this, we'll be late." Quill nods and heads off to go change. Lana twirls back around so she can find something to wear.

~~~

Later, the family of five (soon to be seven) stands in their living room. After half a decade of roaming around Europe, Lana and Quill decided to settle down, get married, and get a comfortable home in Italy. Surprisingly, once they told the home owner they helped save the world against Thanos, the home owner was more lenient on them not having money. The Quill family has been living here ever since. But, of course, the first Sunday in every month they happily return home to have lunch with everyone. And that means everyone.

"Everyone ready?" Lana asks, rubbing her hands together. Athena rolls her eyes while Loki nods eagerly. The goddess smiles as she twirls her hands around, creating a portal with help from the Space Stone. On the other side of the portal is the Stark's cabin in the woods. "Alright, everyone in."

Loki's the first to run through it, followed by Calypso, and then Athena. She huffs as she walks through it. Quill gives his wife a kiss before stepping through it as well. He holds out his hand for Lana to take; she does and steps through her portal. It closes behind her.

"You sure you can continue doing this?" Quill asks her as she straightens out her silk purple dress. Lana smiles and nods.

"I'm fine, love," she assures her husband. He raises an eyebrow. She playfully rolls her eyes. "Peter, darling, I did it when I was pregnant with Loki." She reminds.

"Yes, but now you're pregnant with twins." She rolls her eyes again. Quill pulls her close, holding both hands. "I just want to make sure you're safe." He kisses her nose; she scrunches it. "That's all." She breathes in the smell of Quill's cologne before sighing it out.