Money brain

I was walking down the street when I saw "Jae", she was the definition of a bad bitch. Little did I know she was going to turn into a mother figure, a mentor, and a business partner.

"Ayo Jae, it's about time for me to stop by the shop again" I'm glad I ran into her.

One thing I learned in this business is to not talk on phones.

"Bet, just call whenever you're on the way, I got a proposition for you" I gave her a hug and walked away smiling hard as hell

I was about to touch some new money, I felt it.

Later that night

  I sat in my room smoking on some weed I got from Jae. I wasn't like other people I didn't smoke my supply or spend my re-up.

Never get high off your own supply.

Once I put my blunt out I instantly opened my window more, sprayed Airfresher, and lit a candle.

Parker hasn't been home for two weeks. It isn't no telling when his ass will pop up.  I feel pretty damn good about myself since he's been gone I've only cut one time. One day I'm going to be clean from cutting. I have been doing good in all aspects of my life now. Since I've been dealing a lil bit on the side I have nicer clothes and shoes. I have enough money for a car but my he'll wonder where all of this money is coming from.

I heard loud noises downstairs I looked at my clock noticing it was 2 Am. I got my bat out of my bedroom closet creeping downstairs. I saw my dad humped over the sofa. I tried to creep back up the stairs I didn't have time to be dealing with his bull crap.

"I hear you, Zayne. Where the hell you think you're going? You haven't been making no money." Yelled Roderick.

Since I've been under Jae's wing I've learned not to take a lot of shit, start making these niggas feel me, and stop being scared to speak up.

My father kept walking closer while laughing.

Next thing I knew I was being slammed into our glass table. Instantly after I felt myself on the floor I felt heavy blows to my stomach, chest, and face. I could barely breathe. Maybe God was finally calling me home.

I saw him walking away and hearing a door slam.