Justin Crane- A Music Producer.

Justin Crane owns a music production company, Drunken Monkey Productions, which is committed to producing the new talented musicians in South Florida. Justin is working hard to provide the unlimited world class recording with the latest cutting edge technology, but with the amazing and inspiring work space for the musicians worldwide.

These days music productions are combination of creativity as well as high-tech services that include, recording and mixing tasks by using the computer software for virtual recordings. The main mixer, outboard effects gear, MIDI controllers, and the recording devices are the part of the recording services.

The latest band that was the first one to work with is the Erick Vick Band. Erick Vick band is the one of the coolest band in Miami and are out and about performing the music shows every week in South Florida. The people who are planning to visit Miami for vacations can plan the activity to be part of the event of Erick Vick Band, who formerly performed at Miami’s famous Tobacco Road.

Background of Justin Crane

As a child Justin Crane has traveled to many parts of the country with his father, Roger Crane, who was the songwriter, the lead vocalist for the famous group R&B, The Studebaker Hawk Band.

Despite being a disabled individual Justin’s achievement has been endless, he has worked as an army veteran, he owns the insurance restoration company that provides the disaster recovery plan services. He has worked with film industry for the past 11 years, written screenplays and acted in the feature films, worked in TV programs. For this reason has moved from Atlanta, GA to Miami Beach,FL.