That awkward moment...

As Ronnie and Kellin reached the living room they heard loud laughter from each person. Maria was glaring at Justin as if willing him to die. She crossed her arms, blushed, and stalked away towards the buses door.

"Guys what did you do?" Kellin asked, exasperated. Ronnie shut his eyes as Kellin glared at them all. The men therefore feared for their lives.

Kellin was two seconds away from murder when he felt Maria's small, soft hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and sighed, knowing what she ment. He signed to her an apology for whatever had happened but when she began to laugh he realized that she was trying to make the boys feel bad.

Kellin's laughter reached the end of the bus and rang out into the world, carefree and beautiful.

The boys looked at Maria in desperate relief when Kellin began to laugh. Ronnie was trying not to chuckle at the boys faces and Maria was just full on laughing it's tinkling sound making a certain boy blush. Said boy then walked up to Maria and for all to see asked her on a date.

Kellin's face palm was glorious and fun.

------

Weeelll this is short aaaaand I may or may not continue this story because I have no inspiration. If someone wants to take over message me.

Sorry,

A