Chapter 3

Yuu immediately ran closer to Mika that was lying in the ground with his eyes closed.
"Mika! Mika! Open your eyes! Are you listening to me!"
Mika's face, he was even more pale than usual, he was shaking with spasms from the pain, Yuu looked down and he understood what Mika was hiding with his cape, he had a wound in the abdomen area, it looked even worse than Mitsuba's and seeing how much his cape was soaked he had already lost a lot of blood...
"... Yuu, Yuu! Snap out of it! We have to put the bandages before he loses more blood" Shinoa said
Yuu was in shock he wasn't able to say anything if it wasn't for Shinoa calling him he would have just paralyzed. He took the bandages and started putting them on the wound.
"How?... How is this possible? I don't remember Mika being wounded by one of the horseman's" Kimizuki said
"I don't remember that either" Yoichi said
The remaining members of the group that went looking for food all looked at each other and after a moment of silence Narumi said
"I know what happened" he paused a little bit, his face looked remorseful "When we were fighting against the horseman's Mika saved my life, I was almost being stabbed but he saved me... I... I asked him if he was ok and he said he has fine... I thought because he is a vampire the wound would just heal fast..."
"Of curse he would say that! He keeps everything to himself! You saw that those weren't normal horseman's! You could have told..."
"Yuu stop" Shinoa interrupted him "That isn't going to help us now"
Yuu seemed to calm down a bit and said
"You're right..."
"I'm always right! ... now let's do something productive and look for more medical supplies in the house" Shinoa was trying to be a good leader but deep down she was dead worried and panicking.
Yuu looked at where Mika and Mitsuba were lying, they had both fainted, he was also dead worried but he still followed Shinoa's orders and went looking for medical supplies, but before, he took his cape off and put it in top of Mika, I'm soo dumb I should have listened when you said this place was weird... I'm sorry Yuu thought.