Chapter Eight.

Jungkook woke up around 9 o'clock at night and looked around the dorms room

Jungkook woke up around 9 o'clock at night and looked around the dorms room. He was tired still but was woken up by the door opening. Jungkook stared over at the figure standing by the door squinting his eyes.

The lights flickered on making Jungkook frown as his eyes were adjusting to the sudden burst of light.

Taehyung looked over and smiled, "Hey. Did I wake you?" He whispered, Jungkook nodded but sat up anyways. Taehyung but his bottom lip before walking into the bathroom closing the door.

Jungkook instantly thought of the earlier events and sighed shutting his eyes tightly. He remained like that until the bathrooms door opened and a smiling Taehyung walked out. He walked over and sat down beside Jungkook staring contently at him. Taehyung leaned in pressing his lips softly to Jungkook's, Jungkook kissed back quickly before pushing him away.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment looking confused before sighing.

"I'm sorry, um shit I'm sor-"

"Taehyung, Ren is back." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung frowned.

"Who's Ren?" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook looked down fiddling with his fingers, gulping.

"A person who ruined everything I had going for me. Taehyung what do I do?" Jungkook whispered, tears dripping down his face.

Taehyung was breathing heavily now confused and worried onto why Jungkook was acting this way and who was this Ren guy making him cry. Taehyung's hand gently pressed against his cheek wiping his tears. Jungkook sniffled before looking away.

"I'm so pathetic. Sorry Taehyung." He whispered, Taehyung shook his head patting his back. They sat there for a while in silence until Taehyung sighed and sat up.

"Tonight someone is hosting a party and half of the campus was invited, do you want to go?" Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook looked up and chuckled nodding.

"I would love to."

____

Yoongi drove down the street passing tall building along with people, Lee sat in the passenger seat humming to the song playing on the radio.

It was becoming dark outside and the two people were just strolling down the street windows down chilling.

Lee looked over at Yoongi before smiling, "I can't believe your actually going to the party. Everyone's going to freak." She spoke excited, Yoongi quickly looked over and chuckled.

"Freak? Why?" He laughed, Lee giggled before reclining her seat back a little, "Because your hot." She whispered before closing her eyes, Yoongi smiled feeling his heart swell.

They soon after arrived at the big house that had people surrounding it dancing and laughing, Lee got out of the car first giggling. Yoongi got out shortly after dressed in his leather jacket and ripped blue jeans. Lee and him slowly walked up to the door her grasping his hand as people stared.