Extra

"I can't believe it!" A young, pig-tailed girl marched in the hallway, looking visibly furious.

"Aoi, calm down. It's not that big of a deal." Next to her, a side pony-tailed girl walked at the same speed. This one looked a bit worried.

"It is a big deal, Kanao!" They halted in front of a shoji screen. The smaller girl gestured to the room, "It means I can't let Zenitsu take care of someone! I mean," She held her hands on her temple, causing the taller girl to rub Aoi's back to calm her down.
"Ugh, how can Zenitsu get sick?! Now we have two patients to heal! Who do they think we are?! A charity hospital or something? No! We're the butterfly estate! The revered pillar's own-"

Aoi's words were cut off short by the shoji getting slammed open. The two young girls' heads instantly turned to reveal a boy wearing a boar head. "Yeah, Tanjirou and Zenitsu are looking pretty bad," He explained, scratching his mask. "The air in there sucks, it's all mushy and crap so I'm leaving."

"Mushy?" Kanao asked, getting no response from Inosuke.

Aoi sighed, "Thanks for checking up on them, Inosuke," she said annoyedly. "But please mind the screen. It's not cheap." Inosuke rolled his eyes, though it wasn't visible to them, the girls felt it internally. Inosuke strode off somewhere and the two girls went inside the room.

There, a blonde boy and a raven-haired one laid on two beds next to each other. Aoi and Kanao walked to Zenitsu's side, then Aoi crossed her arms, letting out a 'hmph'. "So?" She waited for a response.

The sleepy blonde merely just looked at her and asked obliviously, "Uh, so what?"

Hearing that response, Aoi snapped, her face turned red out of anger, and Kanao covered her ears preparing for the worst. "So why are you sick?! You didn't even have a mission last week! And last I heard, a fever wasn't an airborne disease!"

Zenitsu chuckled nervously, covering half of his face with the sheets of the bed. He tried coming up with an explanation before a squeaking sound caught the three's attention. Tanjirou stood next to Zenitsu's bed, smiling like it's no big deal.

"Aoi, don't blame Zenitsu, it's all my fault," Tanjirou confessed, making Aoi raise an eyebrow. Zenitsu rubbed his temple, this is going to give him a headache. Tanjirou pulled the sheets down, exposing Zenitsu's face and leaned for a kiss. Zenitsu had no choice but to return it.

The spectacle caused both Kanao and Aoi to drop their jaws open. Kanao then giggled and congratulated the two, causing them to thank her a bit shyly, while Aoi laughed dryly.

"Ha! Haha! So, you think this is a joke, huh?" Aoi menacingly said. Kanao, Zenitsu, and Tanjirou cringed in fear.

Aoi scolded them until the moon came.

________________________________
author's note :
yee its finished 😌🤟

hey i made another fic!! it's called Let Me Down Slowly and it's also about this ship. give it a read if you enjoy this fic! (even though it's not even similar alsjakhska)

*edit: fixed a few grammar mistakes i overlooked before 😭😭 hopefully i dont have to recheck this in the near future

* edit 2: 2k reads!! thank u all!! 🥺🥺

*edit 3: i rechecked this. fuck me and my inability to spot bad sentences 😔 i have never eye-rolled a piece of literature this much