Chapter 2

Hey guys! SOOOOOO sorry i havent uploaded in like 6 months! 

Enjoy: 

Kat POV

We watched a few more movies, and then we got bored. We sat in a circle in the living room, trying to figure out what to do next. How about hide and seek ?Jen asked. HIde and seek is for babies! Princeton shot back. Exactly, thats why its the perfect game for you! 

I knew that spinn the bottle might be coming up soon, and i was nervous. So I stood up and said, Yeah we should play hide and seek! we can use the whole house and play outside! 

They didnt look convinced. How 'bout we play in teams? DIBS ON RAY!!! AND THE WINNING TEAM GETS TO HAVE ALL THE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP OREOS! 

Now where talking! chloe said. So we finnaly agreed on hide and seek- for big boys and girls!

1, 2, 3... NOT IT! Jen and Prod are it!!!! 

Everybody runs in a different direction. They count to 50. 

Ray Ray and I hide in the towel closet outside, near the pool. 

Okay, this was his idea now, but on our way outside throught the kitchen door, he grabbed some maple syrup, and poured some outside the door, and next to the pool. As we sat in the closet, I heard whispereing, so we stayed quiet. The voices eventually quieted, so out of boredom, we started a poking war. He poked me first. So I poked him back.  Yeah... that went on for quite a while- but i'm not telling you how it ended...