..

Once everyone awoken you got dressed and so did they. You decided to go out to eat, of course the twins came along.. Then shortly the whole host club (besides Haruhi) tagged along.

When you got to the breakfast place you stared at a familiar face you saw. It was.... "(Y/N)?!" The familiar male ran over to you and kissed your cheek. The host club gave the male jealous looks. "Um, excuse me. But this girl is ours." The twins said together as the pulled her back. "No I'm not.. I missed you so much Hiro!" You hugged the other male. "Hiro?.. Hiro Hunuko?" (Just made something up..) Kyoya said, glancing up from his notebook. "Yeah..? That's me." Hiro said with a confuse look on his face. "My dad mentioned to me about buying your company. He told me he changed his mind though, but I can definitely change his mind again if you dare to do anything to her." Kyoya said with a smirk. "N-No, sir. That w-won't be necessary." Hiro said, you could sense the fear in his voice. "I'll talk to you l-later, (Y/N).. Here's my number.. Give me a call sometime." He said as he gave (Y/N) a piece of paper with his number on it. (Y/N) quickly added him as a contact as he walked away. (Y/N) had a blush on her face, the host club noticed and then started plotting a way to earn her back from the boy. The twins gave each other a devilish smirk as they nodded at each other. Hikaru locked arms with (Y/N) right arm, as Kaoru did the same to her left. "Hey Kaoru.. Why is Hikaru the voice, why don't you ever do anything." Hikaru's eyes widened as (Y/N) looked at him. Kaoru could easily screw this up for us, I shou- Hikaru's thoughts were canceled as Kaoru kissed (Y/N) Hikaru was both relieved and jealous. (Y/N) blushed. "I guess you win this round Kaoru." (Y/N) kissed Kaoru's cheek.

Hikaru's POV

"Did Kaoru.. Just... No.. Am I jealous?! I can't be.." Then I realized I was saying this out loud... Then..