Mellera

Terms and Definitions of Melleraen Jargon:

Alpha King - Dominant top male who leads his family group; usually the first born son of the previous Alpha King and his Omega King/Queen.

Alpha Prince - First born dominant male to the Alpha King and his Omega King/Queen; usually mated to another family's Omega Prince and is heir to the leadership role.

Alphas - Dominant males and females who help protect the pack and ensure the safety of their Omegas; usually aggressive towards outsiders unless proven otherwise.

Beta King - Infertile Dominant/Submissive male who provides his Alpha King with leading advice and helps raise his children; advises to the Omega King/Prince on how to handle his Alpha King/Prince.

Beta Prince - Infertile Dominant/Submissive son to the Alpha King and his Omega King/Queen; not always the case.

Betas - Infertile males and females who help Alphas protect the pack and tend to the newborn litters of their Alpha/Omega brotheren.

Omega King - Submissive top male mate to the Alpha King; usually the first born submissive son of the previous Alpha King and his Omega King of his family group; leads the Omegas and bares the litter of his Alpha King.

Omega Queen - Same as Omega King.

Omega Prince - First born submissive male to another family's Alpha King and his Omega King/Queen.

Omegas - Child baring submissive males and females of a family group; usually shy, timid, scared, and mute towards outsiders unless proven otherwise.

Xenzoqueans - A group of savage beasts who hunt down the Melleraens.

Coven - The meeting point, and home, of the area's Alpha King and his family.

Galaevi - Enchanted forests of light and life; deadly during the day.

Characters To Look Out For:

Alpha King Angel Dogma of the Dogma Family Group.

Alpha Prince Radioactive Garten of the Garten Family Group.

Alpha King Yves Percival of the Percival Family Group.

Beta King Tuchains Dogma of the Dogma Family Group.

Beta Prince Dragon Hide of the Hide Family Group.

Omega Prince Mantle Antler of the Antler Family Group.

Omega Prince Kuro Kai of the Kai Family Group.

Omega Prince Strawbea Pai of the Pai Family Group.