26

Hadrian took a deep breath. He would save Draco. He closed his eyes and groaned. How did the order even get in?

It was breakfast and Hadrian was barely eating. He watched as the others looked at him concerned.

Hadrian growled. He had to do something. He was not going to let Draco stay with them. He stood up and walked to the headmasters office.

Hadrian slammed the door open to a shocked Karkaroff. He walked past the headmaster and took a handful of powder. "RIDDLE MANOR!" He yelled, dropping the powder.

Next thing he knew, Hadrian was stood in the dining room of Riddle Manor. Severus stood up and rushed to his son.

"Whats the matter Hadrian?" Severus asked Hadrian shuddered. "Draco has been taken by the order!" he cried out.

Narcissa and Lucius' faces paled and Severus gasped. Tom stood up, growling loudly. "Lucius, gather the outer Circle."

Hadrian wrote a rushed owl to Hermione, Daphne and Theo and sent it.

He then took a coin out of his pocket and flipped it. Soon the Circlet - minus Hermione - appeared.

Tom and Hadrian stood at the front. Tom turned to everyone."My Heir's mate has been taken by Dumbo and the order. We are going to go to the headquarters that Sirius owns" at that he pointed to Sirius, who beamed.

Tom continued. "You are allowed to attack, but please dont kill the main people. Please do not hurt Hermione Granger, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Severus Snape. They are all spies and are on our side."

Tom then beckoned for the spies to go to the order headquarters.

Luna pulled Hadrian aside. She was panting heavily."Shadow, I think this i the night of the fallen stars."Hadrian frowned. "Are you sure Water?" He asked - using her codename. Luna nodded.

Hadrian rubbed his head. He gathered the Circlet. They all stood around him. "Just do your best." he said sighing.

Tom then led his army off. Before he left, he turned to Hadrian, "Hadrian - I will send a signal when I need you to come. Be careful and don't get yourself killed - I just got you back."

Hadrian nodded, giving his father one last hug. Tom left, leaving the Circlet by themselves. Hadrian started pacing across the room.

Fleur came over and patted Hadrian's shoulder." It'll be alright Hadrian." she said, Bill joining her.

Hadrian felt his wrist burn, and he flicked his wrist over to see a dark mark.

He took a deep breath. "We need to go." Hadrian said looking at the group. "Thunder, Lightning and Water, apparate to the back of the house and Earth, Scar and Flame to the sides. Trouble, Flower and I will go to the front."

Hadrian walked up to Percy and Fleur and apparated. He landed in front of the house. "Drake, I'm coming!" he muttered, feeling the pain Draco was feeling.

The house was crowded - the Death Eaters were battling the Order. Nymphadora Tonks and Mundungus Fletcher were already on the floor, dead.

Hadrian barged in, Percy and Fleur following. He saw Hermione - who was pretending to battle Theo - and winked. She smirked and winked back. He carried on running through and found Molly Weasley battling Bellatrix.

Molly Weasley was screeching and Bellatrix was calmly trying to silence her. Hadrian shot a silent 'Silencio' at the Weasley Matriarch and Bellatrix flashed him a thankful smile.

He felt a spell rush towards him, and he turned around - quickly dispelling it. The person who attacked was Ginny Weasley. Hadrian hummed the funeral song and shot a stupefy at her, watching the girl slump onto the floor. He quickly bound her hands and legs and threw her into a cupboard.

Hadrian heard a screech and turned around. It was Blaise. He was battling Ron and Hadrian watched as Ron shot a killing curse towards him. Blaise tried to deflect it - but it was too late. Blaise crumpled to the ground, not breathing. Hadrian rushed over to the body, as Neville went to battle Ron - to revenge Blaise's death. Hadrian picked up the body, and layed it gently towards the sidelines.

He put a shield around it, so Neville could go and grieve once he had done with Ron.

Hadrian heard a familiar voice, and he grimaced. It was Dumbo again.

Dumbledore sneered. "So, Your comrade is dead, killed by one of my finest students. Feeling confident now?"

Hadrian took a deep breath. "No, still feeling confident."

Dumbledore smirked. "Oh, we will see about that boy!"

Dumbledore started shooting curses at Hadrian, who dodged them. Dumbledore shot a killing curse, and Hadrian felt it rushing towards him. He couldn't dodge this one.

As the curse drew closer, Hadrian's heart rate increased. He then felt weird, and somehow more giddy. How comes he had no arms?

He squeaked. Hadrian realised that he was no longer human. He was a snake. He laughed and watched Dumbledore's shocked face as he slithered along the floor.

He transfigured back into a human and quickly shot a strong Stunning spell in Parseltongue. It hit Dumbledore, and Hadrian watched as it hit the old man - causing the man to be thrown backwards.

Hadrian smiled. He had one last thing to do.

He had to get to the basement.