Partners in crime

DISCLAIMER

Hey👋 i'm new in wattpad ,and except boring school essays ,this probably the first thing i have ever written.Heads up,your going to find a lot of errors...hope you aren't a spellomaniac or a grammar Nazi.😏Either way,just saying ,these characters are not mine ,but belong to the great Arthur Conan Doyle's or the guy who created Sherlock(netflix series).Most probably the Sherlock one since this fic is based in that time zone(present time london)

"That is the worst thing John could ever do,he is...was completely mad",Molly Hooper said ,her eyes were still glassy but no tears down her face.She had devoted herself to take care of Rosie.Putting a strong face was the least she could to do to help the now orphaned child of John and Mary.She wished that she could do more, she would take her in and raise her as her own ,if it wasn't for John's stupid will."Are you sure that's what it says ?",she asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes",Lestrade replied he might have seemed irritated  but he was just tired ,"He wrote it shortly after Mary passed away,said that if anything were to happen to him ,Rosie would be under Sherlock's care.",he sighed,"The drug addict psychopath who solves murders for a living is going to take care of  a two year old,your right ,John was mad."

"Sociopath",a soft voice lingers in the doorway,"Graham ,how many times have I told you...."

"It's Greg",Lestrade says.

"I'm not a psychopath , a high functioning sociopath",this time, the voice  no longer quite.He walks back  into the room.

"How's he doing",Lestrade asks  ,still slightly shaken by Sherlock's words.

"Well this is the first he's spoken since the accident ,so that's progress ",Molly replies with an attempt to sound light,but remains unsuccessful."Did u find out how it happened",she asked,trying to hide her shudder.She was afraid of the answer.Knowing Sherlock, had led her to meet a lot of bad people,and her work in the morgue had done nothing but show  her the aftermath of the most gruesome deaths.

"Ice on the road,apparently",says another voice,they turn back,expecting Sherlock ,but seeing the petite figure of Mrs.Hudson.Her voice hoarse from crying almost sounded like Sherlock.Her blotchy eyes look them in the eyes as she says,"So,it's true then,he left her to him,didn't he?"

"I'm afraid so".

"Well he can't take care of a child,he hardly can take care of himself",she replied.

"Have some faith in me,Mrs.Hudson,she can be my new house mate,my partner in crime ..or to be more factually correct ,solving crime.",says a voice, most definitely Sherlock.

He ignores them,and takes Rosie."Will you help me?",he whispers."My newest case,I'm going to solve your father's murder."

So ..um ..thanks for reading .Hope you liked it and I will update as soon as i can.😘😁