Chapter 1

(Quick Reminder: The first two chapters were written by StrangerOtaku but I have changed a few things.)

3rd Person POV

It was the middle of night in the village hidden in the leaves. Everyone was sleeping peacefully...well most people.

Inside of the orphanage, we can see a little boy no older than six years old, cleaning the floors with a little wooden brush filled with soap and water. His golden locks were filled with sweat, making him look like he had just came out of the shower.

His clothes were way to big for him. He was wearing a big grey shirt that had lots of holes in it and brown pants that look like they would fit on a five or six year old.

The exhausted little boy stopped what he was doing and looked up at the clock, revealing his bright blue eyes that had huge bags under them. The clock read 12:30am. He sighed and went back to scrubbing.

About half and hour later, a tall lady who looked like she was in her mid-thirties walked into the room, startling the little boy. Said boy looked up at her, fear evident in his eyes. "Hello ma'am. I have finished cleaning the floor. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" He said The lady looked at him and gave him a deadly stare. "No you have done all that you are needed for you demon." She stated, venom laced in her voice.

She grabbed the little boy by his hair and dragged him down the stairs and chucked him into the basement. "It's time for you to leave demon! Pack your bags and go! I don't wanna see you here ever again!" She screamed before leaving the room. The little boy just nodded and walked over to the "bed".

Getting on his knees, he pulled out a small suitcase from under the bed. It had his name engraved in fancy writing in it. 'Naruto' He opened up his closet only to see that he only had one pair of clothes. Someone must have stolen his others.

He sighed for what had to be the hundredth time, and pulled what he had left off the hangers before tossing them into his suitcase. He then opened the drawer on his bedside table and took out a soft, red scarf and wrapped it around his neck. Finally, he zipped up his suitcase and left, heading into the outside world.

Naruto POV

As I finally left the orphanage, I didn't know were to go. No one will let me, the demon of the village, live with them and I don't want to be a burden to Jiji. So I decided to just walk around on the streets. It's not like I had another option.

After walking around for a little bit, I found an alley way that seemed to be in a good enough condition for me to sleep in. As I walked into the cold, dark alley, I curled up into a corner, hoping to get a a little more warm before I go to sleep, but sleeping is hard. All the wild animals were rustling in the bushes and flying over my head. It was annoying. But as the sun started to rise, I finally fell asleep.

MidDay

When I woke up, I stood and stretched. My body was tight from sleeping in one position. I don't know what time it is right now, but I do know that I'm really hungry.

The orphanage lady would never feed me any decent food, and this week, she didn't give me any food at all. She probably knew that she was going to throw me out and hoped that I would die from starvation.

While walking around the streets of the market place, I suddenly smelt the most delicious sent. It was coming from the building I'm hiding behind. I walked to the front of the building and quickly peeped my head in and out. From what I saw in the one millisecond peak, I think it was some kind of ramen shop. I've never really had ramen before. All the other kids got ramen while I got a stale bread stick.

I peeped my head in again to see two people. One was a beautiful young lady and the other was an old man. While I was peaking, the young lady saw me and called to me.

"Hello? Is anyone there? I don't want to hurt you. Just come out please." She said. I sighed and walked into the shop. The lady was looking down at me. I knew that after seeing who I was she would hit me, so I looked down and waited for the impact, but there never was one.

The lady kneeled in front of me and put her hands on my shoulder. "Don't be scared. I don't want to hurt you. I only want to help. My name is Ayame. What's your name kiddo?" I looked into her eyes and saw that there was no anger in them. I smiled a little before speaking. "H-hello. My name is Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki." I stated. "Awwww that's a cute name." She said. "Why don't you come on in and have some food. It's my treat!"

I looked at her with starts in my eyes and nodded my head as fast as I could. She took my hand in hers and led me inside.

Hopefully this is the start of something good.