chappie 1

hey its me help i need some ideas

my mom said be strong you get out away from you're father but that was years ago when she was still alive. hi my names rosita scarlett feather bondont im sixteen i have a best friend named daylyn my mom died five years ago i diddnt compleetly shut down like some people would have. I also have an abusive father who beats me on a regular basis meaning everyday he's also rapped me 3 times when he was drunk on my birthday, on my moms, and on her death day but i always forgive him. Each time he beats me but no more the bruises on my stomach have finnaly disapeered. Wich means i can go to a club tonight get drunk and its a bonus that dad wont be home till 5:00 tomorrow hes on a business trip. Yes i know what your thinking how does he maintain a job if he gets drunk and beats his daughter he's an ass but when were in public he treats me like i'm the perfect daughter and like i'm glass but if i do something wrong when we get home he beats me twice as bad. this is what i'm thinking about as i get to the club where i immediately go and get a drink. then ten shots later im drunk and go start dancing with a random guy when i look at his face he looks like "daylyn!" i gasp "nope" he says then kisses me. Suddenly i'm kissing him back he pulls me upstairs to the clubs 'hidden' rooms where he continues to kiss me leaning me against the bed i pull back to breath but he just stats kissing and nibiling my neck before i pull his lips back to mine.

leons pov

I get up around 4 in the afternoon so i must have fell asleep i get dressed to go to a club when i get there i start talking to some blond chick whene someone grabs my hand and starts dancing with me whene she looks at my face she looks like she recognizes me "daylyn!"she gasps "nope" i answer and start kissing her after awhile she starts kissing me back i start pulling her upstairs only thinking that i need her i have to have her to bite her neck to mark her so that non will touch her especilly not my brother i lay her back agianst the bed and pulls back so she can breath but i dont mind i just start nibbling and kissing her neck fighting just sinking my teeth into it when she pulls me back up to her face so i can keep kissing her i run my hand down to her breast cupping it c cup i decided making her mone i growl at the sound.

rosita aka issa

he cupt my breast making me mone he growles in reply bringing my shirt over my head but i pull away pull it down and the next thing i know im sliping into darkness.....................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................ (sorry computar crashing.)

when i wake up i am tied to a bed a cummfy bed at that i imagine i am kidnapped by the guy at the club so now i am kidnapped, scared, and pissed then in walked...the guy frome the club "how are you doin?" he asked "well considering that im kidnapped,scared, and pissed enuogh to kill you.Oh and tied to a bed pretty good but you won't be as soon as i untie myself. Oh yeah whats your name? "He stared at me " am i supossed to be scared of you? and my name is leon." then suddenly there was movement at the door and in walked.....