Mr Happy! :D

Heyyooooo!!!

I am happy (and tired) tonight! Do you wanna know why? Because...........

Drum roll please..............

Ok so it's not like a short and sharp announcement, it's more like a paragraph so a drum roll isn't appropiate.

Well, I cleaned my room today, which was boring and tiring BUT when I was done I was really happy! :D

Also, I eat some chocolate, ok alot of chocolate but still -> that makes me one pretty happy camper!

My cousin kinda forgot her Mr. Happy pillow so it's staring at me right now. Kinda creepy but too happy to be scary. OMG, I think I may have just gave some stalkers and child kidnappers some ideas. Woops...

I went to my other cousin's house, I have a lot of cousins, and they have a baby brother - who I nicknamed name Stark. His name is Lauchie and the nickname is a loong story,..

I'll tell you though.. :D

Well, in one of my favourite series (The Trylle Trilogy, Amanda Hocking - you should read it some time..) Anywyas, my favourite characters last name is Loki, which is the same name just spelt differently. His last name is Staad and I was going to nickname him that but then I thought that Stark was similar but sounded cooler. So, that is how the nickname came to be..

That's how my little (well kinda big) head ticks. I think not just outside the box, but like the width of several universes out side of the box. Plus my imagination is kinda weird.

I also at fish for dinner, not that that has anything to do with anything but yea

I vill now destory de Snickuhs bahrs!!

You wont get it until you read Maximum Ride, James Patterson. It's the best books eva!

Wow I have gotten off topic...

Have a good one brah

Sara out..............