He Asks You Out

Yusuke had approached you on the school roof one day and the moment you saw him, you noticed how nervous he looked.

"Yusuke? Are you ok?" You asked in slight concern.

"Yeah, um, I was just wondering if maybe you would like to..." He got quieter and quieter as he spoke and you ended up not catching the last part of what he was saying.

"If maybe I would like to what?" You asked.

He repeated the last part of his sentence again, but you still didn't hear him since he was muttering so quietly, which, might I add, was very out of character for him.

"What?"

"DATE ME!" He suddenly exclaimed with a bright red blush on his cheeks.

You flinched back in surprise at his sudden exclaimation. You took a moment to take in his words before you felt your cheeks warm as you realised what he had just said and soon found yourself smiling gently at him as you gave a nod.

"Okay." You replied.

Yusuke's head shot up from looking at the floor to look you in the eye.

"Wait- Really?" He asked in disbelief.

You nodded once more and he sighed in relief before smiling at you.

"Well, that was easier than I thought." He said as he looked away from you with a light shade of pink still on his cheeks which made you giggle in amusement at his slightly flustered state.

A/N: I'm back again with another chapter. Excuse the possible OOCness, but at least it's something. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!