Fifteen

"I'm what ways?" Calum asked before I could.

She looked out the window, I already knew she wasn't going to tell us anything.

She shook her head slowly.

Soon Calum was paged to a different patient, leaving just me and her.

"You want to talk about things- I can tell" I spoke, looking to her.

"What's holding you back?" I finished quietly.

"I don't want anybody to know" she whispered out.

"It's obviously something you need to talk about, you're holding all of this in and it's killing you" I spoke.

"I've held it in for almost five years now, I'm fine- I'm over it" She spoke, a tear running down her cheek, which she quickly wiped.

"If you're over it, then why are you crying?" I asked her.

This made her cry even harder.

I pulled her into me, hugging her gently.

"I'm supposed to be over it- it's over" She cried out.

"They're in jail, I started over; I got a new life- I'm not supposed to still be thinking about it, to still be living through it" she cried out, making me hold her tighter.

"This is still happening because no one has helped you learn how to properly handle your emotions" I told her slowly.

"That's your job" she spoke, looking to me, almost begging me through her eyes.

"I can't help you learn how to handle this if I don't know what happened to you"

Just as she opened her mouth- Griffin and Blake returned.

"She okay?" Griffin asked as she wiped her cheeks.

"Yeah, I think she's just tired and under a lot of stress" I spoke to her, rubbing her back gently.

"You can read her better than we can" Blake laughed out lightly.

I looked to him- confused as to what he was trying to say .

"You just know what she's feeling before she tells you- which is crazy, we have to sit there and hope that we understand her emotions" Griffin spoke for him.

"It's all about getting to know her"