27.bad and good news

Jacqueline pov

"Get up!"said the voice.i immediately woke up.i saw my brother standing next to the bed.i screamed bloody murder.he laughed.jungkook ran in my room.he ran to me.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"He is here!!!"i screamed.

"Who is here?"he asked.i pointed to my brother.

"Him!"jungkook looked at where I was pointing at.

"Cj there no one there."said jungkook.my brother had a knife.he threw it at me.it land right above my head.i screamed.i ran out the room.

"Cj!wait!"i heard jungkook said.i ran out the house.then my brother appear next to me.

"Scaredy cat!"he said.i screamed and started running in a random direction.i ran all the run to a park when Jungkook caught up to me.he grabbed my arm.he was visibly out of breath.

"You run fast."he said.then my brother appear next to me.

"You not fast!you couldn't even out run me!"said my brother.i started crying.jungkook kneeled to me.

"Listen to me."said jungkook.

"You are cry baby!"he said.i looked at my feet.jungkook held my face in his hands.

"Cj listen to me.focus on me."said jungkook

"Don't focus on him.focus on me."he said.i looked him.he smirked.

"Jacqueline,focus on me."said jungkook.then I saw my brother appear behind jungkook.he had a knife.he sliced jungkook head in half.i screamed then I fainted.

Jungkook pov

I held on cj hand as she rest on the hospital bed.i wish I could had help her more!then the doctor walked in.he looked on the clipboard.

"Her feet has small cuts from running bare foot but other that.there were no physical injury.now for her mental health.you said the pills that was last prescripted stop working today?"he asked.

"Yes.she started seeing a person that wasn't there."

"Her head probably made the voice to a real person to her.bad news is the voice will be harder to get rid of now.good news is I can prescribe more medicine to push the voice back into the head."he said

"Is There a better way than a brunch of medicine?"the doctor sighed.

"Yes But the chances of it working is very low."

"How Low?"

"25% of success."

"What is it?"It has to be better than she giving her a brunch of drugs!

"Therapy."

"The last doctor suggested that but she has selective mutism.i don't think she will talk to a therapist."

"Well I can write the prescription for the medication."

"No!i will try therapy first!"

"Well She has psychosis.so I will highly recommend the medication."

"No thank you."

"Well She is free to go after you sign her out."he said.i nodded.the doctor left.i looked at cj.i kissed her forehead.please get better!she swatted me away.i chuckled.

"Cj time to go home."she rubbed her eyes.then her eyes widened.she immediately jump into my arms.she clinged on me.she hid her face on my shoulder.i rubbed her back.

"It's okay Princess.i am right here."i hug her tighter.

~later
Jacqueline pov

I woke up from another nightmare.i saw my brother staring at me.he smirking at me.i want appa!i left my room and walked to jungkook room door.i heard sniffles.

"Don't open it!"he said.jungkook is sad!i opened the door.i saw jungkook sitting on the floor by the bed.his head was on his knees.

"Don't go near him!"he said.kookie is sad!i need to help.i walked to him.he looked up.his eyes was full of tears.

"Why you crying?"

"Cj why you up?"he said while wiping his tears.

"Is appa okay?"

"Yeah."He said.he blinked away the tears.

"Why you lying?"i held his face in my hands.

"Because if you!"said the voice

"Appa sad because of me?"he moved my hands from his face.

"No.its not your fault."

"It's definitely your fault!"

"Why you crying?"he kissed my forehead.

"You probably tired.you should go to sleep."he stood up.he was reach out to pick me up but I back up from his reach.

"No.tell me!"

"Cj it's time to sleep."he grabbed my hand but I snatched it back.

"That's not fair!i tell you everything when I am not supposed to!"

"Cj you are tired.lets sleep."

"I am not sleeping until you tell me."i fold my arms.

"I will tell you in morning."i stomped my foot.

"No Now!"jungkook look at confused.

"Cj you cranky.lets sleep."said jungkook

"I know how to get answer out of him.Go to kitchen."said the voice.i went to the kitchen.

"Grab the scissor from the drawer."said the voice.i look at the drawer.

"Which drawer?"

"Cj What are you looking for?"asked jungkook

"That one!"the voice.he pointed to the drawer.i open the drawer.i grabbed the scissors.

"Place the blade on your arm."said the voice.i followed his instructions.jungkook had panic in his eyes.

"Jacqueline drop the scissors."he said sternly.i was about to drop them.

"No!you won't get your answers!"said the voice.

"Answer my question."jungkook frown.

"Drop the scissors first."he said.

"Press the blade against your skin a hard."said the voice.

"But That will hurt."

"Jeon Jacqueline Don't listen to it!whatever it saying don't do!i love you too much for you hurt yourself!"he said

"You love me?"

"He is lying!"said the voice.

"You lying!"jungkook looked sad.

"Don't listen to the other voice.only listen to mines when I say I love you."Said jungkook.i drop the scissors.he ran to me.he hugged me.he grabbed my face.

"The reason i was crying was because i worried that I made the wrong decision about signing you up from therapy instead of taking medication."

"You crazy!you need medication."said the voice.i glared at him.

"Just the fuck up!"jungkook look at me confused.

"Better yet!get the fuck out!"i yelled at my brother.i grabbed his arm.i drag him to the front door.

"Appa open the door."jungkook open the door.i pushes my brother out the door.

"And stay out."i closed the door.jungkook locked it.

"Can we go to bed now?"jungkook smiled.he nodded