The Mating Games

I stare at my ceiling for what seems like hours now. Ever since the supernatural species made themselves known everything has changed,there are 4 regines.The North regine belongs to the vampires, The East belongs to the whiches, West belongs to the werewolves and the south is no mans land.No mans land is where every other supernatural race is,as they are not the superior races. My family and i are located in the west regine with the digusing mutts.I hate it here, all humans have a curfew and if you are caught out side after curfew you are to be thrown in the dungeon until the king alpha decides what to do with you.He normally sends them to the mating games and if you return unmated then you are to be killed.

In the werewolf cummuinity the mating games is very important o them.You see the mating games is when all the unmated werewolfs( female and male) line up, same as the humans.They do this so that the werewolfs can get a big whiff of their mate so it will be easier to catch them.When the first bell goes the humans are set free, when the second bell goes the werewolfs ran after their mates. Pretty sickening if you ask me.I know all of this because i was once in the mating games and had a mate,but the gods love me so they let me escape with the help of my friend Cora.

My alarm went off bringing me out of my thoughts, it was 6am.i hopped off of my bed and made my way to my closet,pulled out some clothes and layed them out on my bed.The outfit consitted of and black sports bra,light blue tank top,black tights and my light blue nikes.I got dressed and tied my long, light brown hair up into a high pony tail, grabbed my iphone and earphones and ran downstairs and out the door.

Every morning Cora and i go for a jog before we start work at one of the house cleaners at the betas house.Cora only lives 6 houses down so its easy to see each other.When i got there she was already warming up outside her house.She dressed similar to me except she was wearing pink.Cora had her blonde hair in a high pony tail as well.

"you ready to go?" i asked while taking one earphone out to hear her reply.She simply smiled and noded,her eyes green eyes shinning.Ive always been jealous of her eyes, they are the deepest and darkest green ever,while i simply have grey eyes.

we headed off into the nearby forest for about an hour until we turned back and headed towards my house.There was a red ferrari sitting outside my house when i got there and instantly knew something was wrong, no human was aloud to have a car like that,we were lucky we had cars at all.

i quickly walked into my house with cora hot on my heels,there in our lounge was a man with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes,muscular build stood talking to my mother and .My twin brother,Reese looked angry while my mom looked sad.When we entered all attention was turned on us.

"Are you Rene Wilson and Cora Michaels?" the man asked while standing up.

I eyed him wearily and when i was just about to lie, Cora replied." Yes we are, who wants to know?"

"The Alpha king Jacob Stone and his sister, Lisa Stone. You are both required by law to come with me imediatly and attend the mating games tonight." He replied, his face held no trace of emotion as he stared us both down.

"why? We havnt done anything?" It surprised me how i was keeping so calm and collected but was panicking inside.

"You escaped last months Mating games with the help of your friend Mrs Michaels, you are both required to come with me at this very minuate."

We stood there gawking at him,how did he know we escaped?How did he know Cora helped me? and how the hell did he find us?

_________________________

Thank you for reading! im going to try and update everyday:)