Chapter 14

Soooo sorry these chapters were so short before, I was trying to write and do college work at the same time, but I finally got more time.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Belle, may I speak with you" I looked at max, nodding slowly, he sighed in relief and plonked down beside me. "so how's your studying going" I looked at him with an annoyed face, "ah. fun I see" he chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

He pulled out two apples from his pocket and passed me one, I accepted it and slowly bit into it, it was fresh and juicy. "is he treating you good" I looked at him confused, "Blake" he pointed towards the large figure, who watched us from afar with worry. "G-good" I struggled, he nodded looking away, he glared at something, then stood up, "I'm glad, it's nice to see you, but I must go" he walked off in a hurry.
I watched him leave, till he disappeared into the large building, then carried on practising. "miss..miss" I looked up once again, "I have b-brought you your lunch" it was a girl in a uniform, she avoided eye contact. I continued to stare at her, "I'll leave it here" she placed it beside me and began to walk away fast, "s-stop" she froze, standing up slowly I walked towards her as she fidgeted, "who" I pointed to the tray of food.
She kept her head down "the luna miss" and with that she ran away. What is it with everyone running away, I thought turning back to the tray of food; toast, strawberry's, grapes and a bacon sandwich which smelt delicious. I picked at the fruit and munched on the sandwich, while reading these ghastly books.

For some reason I had the urge to glance up, so when I did, I saw Blake's intense stare, and something lit up inside my body, I was feeling hot and trapped. The cool wind blew from behind me and across my feverish skin, Blake and the most of the males breathed in heavily, they all turned to me with black eyes.
In that split second, Blake had me in my arms growling at them, while I flinched at the sparks traveling down from his arms. He seemed to noticed this as he turned to me with hungry eyes that flicked from normal to black.
He pushed me against the tree, and began to kiss my neck. I knew this would happen, any male would mark what was there's, I stretched my neck aside to give him more room, I couldn't help it I wanted to get rid of this hot feeling that made me feel weak. "I can't...hold back belle" he panted, I nodded gripping onto his shirt and pulling him closer. I shivered when his tongue went across my neck "hurry" I whispered, he moved closer to me nodding his head slowly, I felt his canines rub against my skin, making my grip tighten.
And then he bit me, I felt so giddy and high, something that i haven't felt in years. In my distraction he lowered us down so that he was kneeling but I still had to use him as support and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled back and licked the new wound on my shoulder still panting, he stood up with me still holding on tight and walked quickly to our room, slamming the door behind him.