2 Fights & Weirdness

Ch 2 Fights  &  Weirdness

Moka  and Say  were drunk singing  in a  karaoke bar with Ikki. And enjoying their night.    The next day,  Moka  woke  up  to a phone ringing. She groaned, and sat up.  She looked around the room  and notice that she was in Sayo’s room. The phone rang again.  She  got out of bed   and looked for  her purse.   When she saw her purse on the table, she took it and looked at her phone.   

 The text message read  :    Sis  I'm on the way to your  house."

Mo  replied to my sister’s text, and then  went out of the room. When she was in the kitchen, she saw Ikki making  pouring himself coffee.

Ikki said “   You   were so  drunk that you own me a pair of sneakers.” while handing her   a cup of coffee.

Moka laughed and said “ fine, give me Advil and stop yelling.” while sitting on the bar stool and faced him. 

 After she swallowed  the Advil,  she said “  Can  you tell Say that I have to go."

Ikki was about to say something when 

 Loke walked in and said “   how you doing sexy.” while sitting next to her. 

Moka said “   sexy who you calling -  Oh my gosh.”

Loke said “ Chill, we didnt have sex yet, You just kissed me thinking that I was your boyfriend."

Moka said " oh."

Ikki said "  anys where are you off to?"

Moka said "  my home,  cause my sister want to go shopping."

Ikki said “ have fun shopping.”

 Moka said “ shut up. And Don’t forget to tell Sayo.”  while opening a portal to her world.  When   Moka got home, she  showed.  When she got out of the bathroom, her doorbell rang.   After   Cornelia let herself in,  Cornelia said “  uh…  do you have plans of Friday.”

“ I don’t know why?”

“ Don’t  make plans,  I   want us to have  a nice dinner.”

Before Moka  could answer, she  zone out  ( aka her psychic vibe kicked in.)

 At school the next day.... Moka’s P.O.V.

When    I was just about to close my locker,   someone pushed me and I fell. Just as I was bout to get up I got pushed down again.  I  curled my  hand into a fist, and just as  I  was about to get up a screen popped up.  I  got up and text Ikki saying that  I  will be there. When  I  was done texting, Say  said “ wouldn’t want the teacher to see  that.”

I punched Say and said “ We are going to see the fight.”

Say said “  don’t yell I didn’t take an Advil.”

Third P.O.V.

 Moka said  “  you went to the bar without me?”  and  frowned

Say said “  you were doing homework, which  by the way can I copy.”

Moka laughed and said “during the fright that your brother text me.”

 When they were  in the school’s green house,   Say  opened a portal that lead to Rosewoods.