PROLOGUE The Tale of the Darknesses

In the world , there were three large continents which stretch across half of the world, that joined on one side of the earth and separated into three on the other half. The three continents' titles were : Mojei , Jacil and Yirouh.

The powerful countries lived peacefully among eachother like the petals on a flower. Until one peaceful day , a bright star fell from the galaxies unexpectedly and crashed into the centre of the deep ocean. Which caused commotion in land.

Within the star awoke a power that every being would desire.Three powers , called 'The Darknesses' rose from the star and each one went to a continent. The Darknesses threatened each individual continent in exchange for a host for the Darkness to be in and for the Darkness to rule over the continent. The first darkness went to the country of Mojei chose a weak human. The second darkness went to the country of Jacil and chose a dependant human.The third darkness went to the country of Yirouh and chose a dumb human.

However, no one knew why they chose humans of a low standard. When the darknesses merged into one , the unknown power of the darkness made the hosts' life span into 1000 years. Surprisingly, this was the life span for the darknesses too. On the night before the Darknesses died , they created their sons who'd be the heir to their throne. Unfortunately , After the hosts and the darknesses died the higher ups of each continent sealed the sons into a magic jar , in order to be free of darknesses wrath.