⊹˚· 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁 ·˚⊹

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 13𝘁𝗵, 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 2016

𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝖠/𝗇: "𝖲𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝖮𝖿𝖿 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌" 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ :)
(As always, the POV is y/n ^^)
---★---
I'd always encounter random "ghost type things" when I was by myself. I don't really class myself as someone who doesn't believe, nor someone who does. I'm kinda on the fence.

When I was younger, I'd stay home alone and would hear random noises and breathing, but I never really thought about it more than I should've, being young and all. I'm not someone who also get scared easily, surprisingly (although bees and insects scare me a bit, but it's not their fault I guess). The reason I'm scared when I'm home alone is probably because I've been watching too much Buzzfeed Unsolved but let's not talk about that-

So how come I've got myself in this position, you ask? Or you don't, but this is my story so shhh >:(

Anyway, here's the situation, me and the members are sat on the couch, in the dark, with only one lamp on, lots of food and telling ghost stories. It's pretty funny to see who's scared and who's not. Wonpil looks terrified, Dowoon is trying to ignore his feelings by hugging onto me and Wonpil, Jae is smiling slightly, Brian isn't interested in this and is eating and Sungjin is rolling his eyes every now and again.

"Y/n? How about you? Do you have any?" Dowoon asks, clinging onto my arm and smiling.
"Yeah, but you don't wanna hear them if you can't help it....they might....," I smile mischievously and shout suddenly, making Wonpil jump "scare you!"
"Just tell the godamn joke so I can eat with the lights on" Brian chuckles and grabs another handful of popcorn, smiling at me.

"One night, me and my friends found an old warehouse. We decided to go in and look around. It was about 10pm at night and everyone was jumpy as hell, except for me, obviously," I roll my eyes and smile to myself "We heard a weird growling sound, and a few friends had ran back to the van by then. I pushed a few planks of wood out of the way and....."

"And what? Tell us" Sungjin raises an eyebrow and Dowoon grips onto me harshly.
"A raccoon and goat got stuck in there and were starving, so we let them out and fed them pieces of bread" I smile mischievously and chuckle at hearing everyone but Brian groan.
"Pfft, I like how you built that up" Brian smiles and throws me a piece of popcorn.

"You expect me to eat this, you've practically spat into the bowl," I roll my eyes teasingly and he pouts "I'm just joking bri bri~"
"Who's Brian? I don't see a Brian here" he frowns and looks around
"I said I was joking Young k" I punch him gently in the arm and smile
"I look nothing like Brian! How dare you!" He huffs teasingly and crosses his arms.
"Get a room, stop with the PDA" Jae cringes.

"Ew, I would.....no....never date....ew" Brian pushes me away and cringes at the prospect.
"If I was a girl, I'd date Y/n" Dowoon pulls me to his side and hugs me
"Dowoon....why don't you date him now" Jae asks, smirking slightly
"Because....well....dating scandals....plus I don't like Y/n hyung like that" Dowoon frowns at Jae and clings onto me gently.