we were born ready

' You should really get back together with him' smiled Meredith ' Yes Cristina, i was awake when you two were in my room' chuckeled Meredith again Cristina blushed a little, ' i love him, i do, but he was kids, and i dont, and im scared thT im gonna keep the kid if i ever get pregnant again because i dont want to hurt him anymore' ' Cristina.. he loves you, he cares about, you two need to talk make deals and work things out' ' Meredith.. im staying here.. i cant loose you, and i do want Owen' ' Youre leaving switzerland?' ' Yes, i heard that Maggie Pierce was going to quiet anyway so i can be cardio chief again here' ' O M Y GOOD, i totally forgot to tell you' ' what' asked Cristina curious ' Maggie Pierce, is my sis-' ' Wait no what' imterupted Cristina ' stop interupting me, she is my sister, ' ' and Webbers daughter' ' yes she is'

'how could you not notice that Ellis was pregnant' ' I-uh.. it was around the time my mother tried to kill herself'

' how do you know?' ' Alex and i logged in and searched for Maggie's personal file, and the date of birth was in the same year as her attempt' Cristina nodded, ' so she i-' Cristina got interupted by Maggie Pierce, ' Doctor Yang? can i talk with Dr Grey for a sec' Cristina nodded polite and walked out . ' You can call me Meredith' ' okay gladly'

' look Maggie, i've been in this scenario before, that my dad left and made children with another women, she came to work here to, Lexie Grey, in the beginning... i hated her, she was young and smily and happy and annoying, but she was my sister.. so we tried and she became my sister... i was broken when she died in our plane crash..., so i am bad with sister in a begin, im sorry for being such a bitch' Maggie nodded ' look.. i get that you were a bit tense, losing your sister.. having cancer.., and your best friend flying away'

' but i wont mine trying to get to know you' said Maggie ' I do to' chuckled Meredith now.