Fireflys new otp?!

I'm too lazy to wait for all of you all to respond sooo :3 Oh and also

Saint-

Ara-

Fireflys POV

Fireflys POV

As I hanged upside down from my bed which is up and reading a scroll I saw Ravi dragging in a Seawing? (remember all of that in the last chapter) "hey Firefly!" Ravi said and went on my bed "Oh hey....um....who's that?" "Oh that's Evian" "and why did you bring her?" "well she seemed lonely so I decided to bring her!" okay then.....I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about her.....sometimes these feelings are right or wrong "so....what are you doing here?" I asked "I just wanted to spend some time with my good old buddy" she said and smiled "well, what could you do? Like abilities?" I asked "Oh well....I could breath fire, I can kinda breath Frost, and I could stand heat and cold" "well I could breath fire, spit venom, I can read minds and change my scales" I said. "Oh that's a lot" "I know" well....I didn't say everything. For some reason I have half of a Animus powers and have feelings around people, I glanced over Evian and saw how she was, lonely..I wonder what's going on her mind? Well there's a thing called reading minds!

[making friends? Or not.....I don't know....I don't even understand how it's so easy!]

Uh friends....well I could help! "hey! Evian!" I called out. She looked at me "why don't you come over here and be with us?" I said "nah....I'd rather stay here" "common Evian! Just once?" Ravi asked "no! And you can't drag me again if you do I'm going to rip off your face" "what's with you saying 'ripping off your face'? I mean you could say other things like, I'mma rip off your tail or burn off your claws?" Ravi said grinning "and why should I? Ripping off your face is better instead because your face is more hurtful to rip off" "that's it I'm leaving!" Evian then standed up and left. I heard Ravi sighed "what is it?" I asked "well....I don't understand why but my dad and Papa told there story of how they met and she just acts like my dad!" "how does your dad act like?" I asked "he acts Sarcastic, rude, serious, but that was all in the past he know acts less sarcastic, rude. He still is serious but he's Kinder now and quieter, he also quickly say sorry if he hurts our feelings but that only one time when spooked Frost when he was only a year old, it was funny to watch" I laughed "but, why does she act like that? I thought only Icewings acts like this" I said and stopped laughing "eh, she probably got it from her parents" Ravi said "but this will be a fun time at this place" "why's that?"
I asked "welllll papa annoyed my father in the past with some puns and other things which means.....I could do the same! Haha!" hmmm.....I think I found a ship....

~With Evian~
Nobody's POV

Evian got out of that room and decided to look for her sibs, so she looked around and saw a Scavenger 'why is a scavenger here?' she followed it and suddenly she was pushed into a wall "HEY!" she roared and looked who ever did that "uh sorry, I was afraid you where going to hurt him" she opened her eyes and saw a Mudwing kinda looking like a Skywing "I wasn't going to hurt him! I was just following him because I didn't know why it was here!" she sneered "I'm so sorry the scavenger belongs to one of my friends" he said "i-its....okay...." she muttered that last part "let me help you up" he said and handed one of his Talons, she looked at it and back at him. She slowly grabbed it and went back up "my name is Hydan, yours?" "my name is Evian" she said "so....are you um...a hybird?" Hydan asked "yes, a Hybird of a Nightwing and Seawing, and you?" she asked "I'm a hybird of a Mudwing and Skywing" he said "uh...suprising" she muttered "what's suprising?" "you don't act like the other Skywings, like rudeness, trying not to get along with any other dragon but your own tribe" "hehe....well..I'm not like other Skywings...well my mother isn't" 'wait....am I getting along with someone?!' she thought and noticed she was smiling "u-uh u-um....I'm just going to leave now....I'm just looking for my siblings" she said "oh, I can help! Who are they?" "um there names are Saint and Ara" "Oh! They share a room together follow me!" he said, Evian started to form a blush on her face so she quickly looked away. Hydan started to walk then Evian followed him, but a dragon listened to this hole entire thing. Firefly unCamouflage herself 'this ain't happening!' she thought 'I won't let my ship be ruin!' she thought and left

~At night~

~In Evian dreams~
(Nobody's POV)

"dear! The egg is hatching!" a Seawing cried "common kids! Want to see your baby sister?" a Nightwing said to his two kids "I wanna move out the way brother!" a Female Seawing child said and pushed her brother A-side "I also want to!" the baby Nightwing said and followed his sister as the three came to the Seawing the Nightwing layed beside the Seawing "I wonder how he'll or she'll look like" the woman said "I bet she's going to look beautiful, like you Delta" the Nightwing said "and she'll get your humor NightBlast" she giggled, "the egg is shaking!" Saint cried in joy "ooo!!!!" Ara said, Delta and NightBlast holded their talons as the egg shaked more and more until they saw a wing pop out "wow!" and then a arm, legs, tail and then the egg went over the side and a head poped out. Then the hole entire egg was off of the baby dragon "wow....she looks so beautiful" Saint said, (the picture all above shows how she looked like when she was a baby) she roared softly at her parents as her eyes where closed "awww she looks so cute!" Ara said as she squealed in excitement "well....we have a new addition to the family...." Delta said as she smiled at her new born daughter.

"wakie wakie!" "ugh......go back to sleep Ara...." Evian muttered "who's Ara? I'm Ravi" Evian quickly opened her eyes and saw Ravi smiling she groaned and putted her face in her 'pillow' "why did you wake me up?" she Asked "well, it's our time to head to class!" Ravi said "right...." she muttered "and why didn't you leave me here instead of you leaving?" "I don't want you to be late for your first day of this school!" Ravi said and grabbed her arm then dragged her out of her bed "thanks...." she muttered and stood up and stretched "common sleepy head!" Ravi said "or should I say- wet head?" Ravi laughed and left Evian groaned 'this is going to be a annoying year....'

So short AHHHHHHHH!!!! T-T