Mikey x Reader - Wedding Day

A/N: feels and short whoops

{~---------------------------------~}

I was nervous, yet extremely excited. I was getting married to my long-time boyfriend, and everything was perfect. I smiled anxiously as Ray took my arm. I had been put up for adoption as a child, and was never adopted; therefore, I did not have a father to walk me down the aisle. So, Ray was the replacement because we all voted that if he was a good "mom friend", then he can be a good "fake dad". 

He grinned widely at me, and the organ began to play. The doors opened, and we began to walk down the aisle. Mikey looked gorgeous and was beaming as he watched me make my way closer to him. 

The rest of the ceremony commenced. It felt like forever until we got to the part everyone had been waiting for. The minister looked at Mikey. "Do you, Michael Way, take Y/n, to be your (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do," he answered, smiling. 

"And, do you, Y/n, take Michael Way, to be your (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" 

"I do," I replied, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. 

The minister smiled, shutting the book. "You may now kiss the bride!" Mikey and I both leaned in as everyone began to cheer. 

Then, I woke up in tears.

Mikey had died a year ago today. 

Comment

Vote

W.C: 295 words