Andy...This Is Her.

***SO! This chapter is dedicated to... I_Was_Wrong

Why?! Because this amazing person guessed the lyrics correctly!! YAY! So new chapter! ENJOY!!

Cheyenne's POV:

Andy Biersack. THE Andy motherfucking Biersack, just asked if I would come with him for the day. Of course I said yes, who would say no to that sex god?! I wonder why he said it was a long story. Well, we will find out soon now won't we? I still just ca--"So how are you?" Andy's voice rang snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uh...f-fine. You?" I stuttered. Smooth Cheyenne, fucking smooth. "I've been fine. Just was told some life changing news earlier today by my parents." "Oh...uhm. I don't know what to say to that. Is it good it bad news?" "It's actually amazing news." he said. "Well then...YAY!" I said and waved my hands in the air. He chuckled and started the car up. We both buckled our seat belts. "I'm taking you to my house because I want you to be in a comfortable place, for when I tell you what I picked you up for. Okay?" he said. "Alright." I replied. "So tell me a little about yourself Cheyenne." "Uhhhh. Okay I guess. I'm 16 my name is Cheyenne Andi Calderon. Everyone calls me Andi though." I could feel my cheeks heating up because everyone calls me his name "Uhh I play guitar, bass, rhythm guitar, drums, plus I can sing and scream. Uhhh what else do you wanna know?" I questioned. "Favorite band/bands?" "Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandria, and a shitload more." I said. "What's your favorite song by us?" "mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I would have to say Coffin." "I loved making that music video." he said "It is my favorite music video as well by BVB." I said. "It took me FOREVER to beg John to let the people in the pews or the extras to wear a BatMan mask." Andy replied. "Those looked SO cool! I was going to be an extra for that video but the headmaster got me in trouble that day for something I didn't even do." I said as we pulled up to a house. His house I presumed. "Alright, here we are." he said "Casa de la BIERSACK!" he said in a Spanish accent. Which he failed epically at. I chuckled a little. "Let's go in." we got out of his sleek black car and walked to his front door. He dug through his pocket getting his keys out to open the front door. As he opened it he yelled, "MOM!! DAD!! COME MEET CHEYENNE ANDI CALDERON!!" I looked at him and he smiled. "Seriously Andy, did you have to say my whole name?" "Yes. Yes I did." his mom came flying down the stairs and ran up to me, she stopped right in front of me. It looked like she was studying my face. What I believed to be Andy's dad came down too but stood off in the back behind his mom. His mom kept looking between me and Andy. When she looked at our eyes she gasped. "Andy," she spoke, "This is her." I stood there confused, not knowing what to do.

***HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?! I think it was good, not my best but it will do for the events in my next chapter! BIG THINGS WILL HAPPEN!! OH!! And this is a CLIFFHANGER!!!! :D