I was born Ready! Let's Rev It Up! (Page 4)

Kaiba stares Kristine with an angry look.

Kaiba: What are your demands Kristine? And what do you exactly want from me?

Kristine: You will be punished Seto, you're forever locked in here. You know how it feels to be stripped away from your own company and family like i did!

Yusei: That's very unreasonable! Not to mention incredibly dangerous, we don't know how for certain it will be safe for anyone if Kaiba remains here.

Kristine: Like i care! I lost everything because of him and i'm willing to sacrifice the world if i must, just to make him drink from the same cup of sorrow!

Kaiba: Get in line, i hear that speech everyday. If you want to settle this, i only know one language, Duel me! Unless you got the Schroeder cowardliness running through your blood. [With a mean stare on his eyes]

Hahaha!

Kristine: You take that back! My family knows no fear!

Kaiba: Prove it then, pick the time and place, and rest assured, i'll be waiting.

Kristine: Alright then, Kaiba Dome, in three days same time as now. I will destroy you in your own Stadium Seto! In front of the whole world! You better be ready, you've never dueled like this before. Hahaha!

[Kristine takes her exit]

[Few hours later at the Fountain Plaza]

Kaiba: Alright Yusei, what did you want to show me?  I hope you're not wasting my time quite literally.

Yusei: I thought this might help you.

[Opens the garage door]

Kaiba: Alright, you got my interest

Yusei: I thought so, these are the D-Wheels, i figured that Kristine was talking about Turbo Dueling, a new type of dueling.  And oh, this Leo and Luna, despite their young age, they are really great duelists. Sorry you got to miss out on meeting Akiza, she's not in town.

Leo & Luna: Hello sir! We're really fans of yours!

Kaiba: Right,  prove yourself useful and bring me some water.

Leo & Luna: Yes sir!

Yusei: So, can i just call you Kaiba?

Kaiba: Sure.

Yusei: Alright Kaiba, if you're going to duel her at the Dome, you better have one of these, we're going to have to build you a Duel Runner in three days.

Kaiba: That should be easy, i designed them after all. Three days is generous.

[Few minutes later]

[Loud noises in the background coming in a rush]

[Someone opens the door]

[Leo and Luna Grabbing him from the coat]

Leo & Luna: We shouldn't.. Be.. Bothering them!

Jack Atlas: No way! It's him! Seto Kaiba himself!  

Kaiba: What's this. Another fan boy? Also what's up with the long white coat? Unoriginal much?

Jack Atlas: Yes sir, i mean no sir!

Leo : Yikes, i never seen Jack act this way towards anyone before.

Luna: Should have known... He always drinks that whatever Kaiba tea thing. The pricey one.

Leo & Luna: Stupid.

Kaiba: And who are you?

Jack Atlas: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jack Atlas, the master of faster! the best of the best behind Duel Runners, it's a pleasure to meet you sir.

Kaiba: Huh, Interesting, well Yusei, you and your friends remind me a lot of home.

Yusei: Yeah, we're a family here despite... our differences.

Kaiba: No, i meant Yugi and his dork fest of a friends. They're loud, obnoxious and dumb. But they proven to be useful countless times.  You can keep all that friendship and family clichées, i'm here on a serious business. I'm going to build my Duel Runner using the data and the materials in my company, feel free to join and assist, i'll make it worth your while.

Jack Atlas: Wait, you're going to pay us money to make a D-Wheel with YOU?! i'm dreaming or what!

Yusei: Sure, but how? Aren't you like, supposed to be dead? How come you still have money?

Kaiba: Hahaha, you really don't know me, i'm always prepared, i have all the money and the tools i need stashed away. I have enemies more than any super computer can count. So i have to be ready for any situation, no matter how difficult or strange it may be.