26

-not edited-

It had been a few days since Namjoon came back to the dorm. He still refused therapy no matter how much the boys tried to convince him.

The thought of therapy frightened him. Yoongi tried to convince that it would be fine and told how therapy goes but he denied. Seeing how adamant he was on not going the boys decided to give Namjoon time to think about it himself.

The past days they all stayed beside Namjoon. Jungkook would sleep with Namjoon, Namjoon now staying at Jungkook and Taehyung's room as nobody wanted to stay in Namjoon's room especially Jungkook. Even looking at his room's door reminded them of the sight of Namjoon that they saw that night, the sight that was still haunting them in their sleep. The two youngest's room always stayed unlocked at night as sometimes if a member saw a nightmare they would come to look at Namjoon to reassure themselves that it was indeed nothing but a nightmare and that Namjoon was there with them.

They were told that they would change the dorms soon which they were thankful for because this dorm was now only holding the memories they were trying to forget which it constantly reminding them of.

Today they were lazying around the dorm. The younger two were playing overwatch, Seokjin was cooking, Jimin was showing Yoongi and Hoseok few lyrics that he had written.

Namjoon sat at the counter quietly watching Seokjin cook. During the break, Seokjin had quite some time to cook and Namjoon would look at him as he cooked.

Namjoon really wanted to help his hyung but he was still not allowed near sharp objects without someone watching him. Even in the bathroom he was not allowed to lock the door and was to shave with someone watching him.

Not cutting had been hard on him but he was proud that he had been clean for a while now.

"Namjoon-ah, taste this." Seokjin brought the spoon to Namjoon's lips which Namjoon greatfully ate.

His eyes widened, "hyung, it's really good."

He had also improved his eating habits, he could now eat a little once or twice a day which was a big improvement as Namjoon would go on and not eat for days.

Namjoon smiled causing Seokjin to pinch his cheeks. "Thank you, Namjoon-ah. Your my favourite dongsaeng," Seokjin said smiling before turning back to cooking.

"I thought I was your favourite donsaeng, hyung you wound me," Jungkook said dramatically entering the kitchen, placing his hand over his heart making a pained expression and wiped fake tears causing Namjoon to laugh.

Jungkook smiled when he heard Namjoon laugh but it soon became a pout when Seokjin smacked his head. "Yah, Jungkook-ah this is why you aren't my favourite."

Jungkook still pouting went over to Namjoon, making his puppy eyes. "I'm your favourite right?"

Namjoon chuckled and nodded causing Jungkook's pout to break into a bunny smile.

~.~.~.~

Namjoon had excused himself from the table and went over to lobby where the members could still see him. He sat on the couch and turned on the television, when he put the remote beside him he noticed Hoseok's phone.

He looked over to the table and saw everyone was busy talking. He knew he was not allowed to see any social media but curiosity killed the cat. Everyone's passcode was no secret to each other so he easily unlocked the phone and opened Twitter.

What he saw made his blood run cold and gasp, the similar feeling of panic wash over him. He could not breathe. The familiar itching in his thighs returned along with the voices.