About Me..?

Hi! I'm Siena, I'm sixteen and from San Diego. I'm a guitarist, drummer, and I'm just starting to learn the bass guitar.
Music has always been a really big part of my life, but I didn't actually learn to play anything (willingly) until about a year ago. (I learned to play the flute in fifth grade but I had a shit teacher and she definitely hated children... but that's another story). My first instrument that I liked was guitar and I knew instantly that it was something I wanted to continue well into adulthood. I have an amazing instructor who is so charismatic and passionate about sharing his knowledge of music. My drum teacher is a super cool guy, too. He plays with a band called Pinback.
I listen to a super wide variety of songs. I enjoy classic 70's, 80's and 90's rock and metal, also some stuff from the earlier days (20's-40's), and some more modern alternative/emo? music. (And hey, if we're talking about everything I'm in to, I also love listening to musicals). Both of my music teachers like jazz music, and I feel like I should start listening to it more (does anyone have some good jazzy song recommendations?).
As for choosing my future job... I don't know yet. A musician? I need to start a band first, though. I have a really good friend who is a guitarist but I think she wants to be a doctor. Maybe. I also love photography, so maybe a concert photographer? That'd be rad, actually.

ANYWAYS, that's enough about me. Let's move on to music.

x,
S