•ΩΠΣ•

it's a new day. the scent of caramel and vanilla spreads throughout the lincoln household, where marshall is rushing through the door to get to school early. "Bye mom! Bye mom #2!" he says as he plops a slice of warm buttered toast into his mouth and slings his yellow backpack over his shoulder. damien wasn't there because he had already gone early for his dance club practice, and tried waking up his dear brother but alas, sleep consumed him for a solid 12 minutes.

marshall has now reached school and ran into the classroom, hoping he wasn't late. fortunately, he wasn't late, as the bell had not rang yet. sharp panting can be heard from him and he felt relieved. oh if only his buddies had the same luck he had. with enough time to spare, marshall went to the courtyard and sat on one of the benches with his bag on his lap. he started to doze off until he felt a cold wind pass by. his slightly petite form had shot up from being startled that his bag almost fell out of his arms.  he heard a snicker and turned to that direction to see a.. blur? he shook his head and then felt a piece of paper next to his hand. 'What's this?' he picked it up gently and read it.

'Keep dozing off and the next thing to wake you up is the sound of the bell ringing.' 

marshall laughed for a bit and felt embarrassed from it. 'If there's a note here, and that snicker from earlier.. then that means someone saw me!' his train of thought stopped their tracks when he heard his brother, damien, talking with his fellow senior classmates. they were talking about what song they should make a new choreography of.  damien must have noticed his sleepy brother and walked over to him. he bopped his nose and marshall got startled again, dropping the note.
before he could get it, his brother picked it up and read it discreetly. he nodded and gave it back to him. damien just winked and is probably implying something romantic to tease his brother.

the bell had rang and everyone had gotten into their assigned classrooms and seats. once marshall found his assigned seat, he had felt a shiver down his spine, similar to the cold breeze that had passed him earlier. he shook his head and sat down.

"Now everyone! I want you to take out your textbooks and go to page....." the words of their teacher had echoed throughout the room. everyone had done what the teacher commanded, and as marshall opened his textbook, a strange note was attached to the page. 'Another note? How many notes am I gonna get today? 56?' once again, his train of thought stopped its tracks and he continued the current task at hand.

t⃣i⃣m⃣e⃣s⃣k⃣i⃣p⃣

'Ah, finally. Saved by the bell.' marshall took a deep breath and screamed into his hand, muffling the scream so the entire campus wouldn't hear him. he went to the auditorium to see his brother. he tried copying the exaggerated choreography, but failed miserably. instead, he fell down and started laughing hysterically, eyes watering from his sudden outburst. damien noticed it but continued his dance routine. proven professional dancers, huh? once the routine was completed, damien walked up to marshall and smacked him on the forehead.
"Oi! What was that for?!"
"Nothing, just wanted to hit you in the forehead for laughing at my dance routine. It's too beautiful for you."

yeah, they get along by messing each other up and lollipops. aren't their parents so proud of them? really proud that they inherited their crackhead stupidity, yes. time has passed and it's time to head back home. the brothers go to their classrooms to get their bags. but once marshall got his, it got yanked away from him, and he got pushed against the wall. bullies? of course.
"Hey, spot-face. We heard you got quite the high grades," one spoke up. they had an undercut, hair brushed to the side, and he looked like a delinquent with all the spikey accessories. kinda like bowser, but more edgy teenager-like. the second one was half-asleep. the third one actually looked threatening, keeping his glare at marshall.
"Do our homework, punk." homework? on the first day of school? "Excuse me, but who gives homework on the first day of school? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a math teacher but—"
marshall got cut off by a punch to the gut.
"Do our homework or else we will slice your thro—" it was their turn to get cut off, as the lights in the room got dim, despite glowing bright earlier. the room went cold, dim, and silent. so silent, that they could hear their own shallow breathing and the sound of their pulse. after that, a note with a smiley face fell down on the cold, tiled floor. one of the bullies picked it up, then threw it back on to the floor. the smiley face wasn't so smiley, it was creepy, for it had little 'haha's written on it with dried blood. everyone was shocked, scared, heck, the intimidating member of the bullies was nothing compared to a little note.

the lights flickered, faint laughter can be heard, and and a shadow with glowing white eyes. the shadowy figure touched the boy that was next to marshall, and he fell to the ground, sobbing. it happened to everyone except the freckled brunette. the lights no longer flickered, shallow breathing can be heard, there was finally warmth. the three bullies ran out of the classroom with tears streaming from their eyes. damien noticed this and went to the classroom they ran out of. he then saw a wide-eyed shaking marshall that looks like they saw a ghost.

"Bro! Are you alright?!" damien ran up to his shaking brother and hugged them, and they hugged back tightly. everything just happened so quickly, like a blink of an eye.
"I-I'm fine. Fortunately, nothing happened to me," said the freckled brunette. damien just nodded and told him to get their backpack.
"Come on, bro. Let's go home and play Minecraft with Sora!" they nodded and left, as if nothing happened.

t⃣i⃣m⃣e⃣s⃣k⃣i⃣p⃣

a soft giggle can be heard in the empty classroom. a girl wearing a black polo, a long white shirt underneath, blue shorts, black socks and white flats walked out. she had shoulder length wavy hair, pale skin, peach coloured lips and silver eyes.

"Your welcome."

—ΔRIGΔTΩ—

[̲̅a̲̅]