Jabberjays

Lily's POV

Katniss had figured out that what Wiress meant was the whole arena was layed out like a clock .

"Wiress your a genius"
Finnick stated .

Wiress continued singing hickory dickory dock whilst we discussed the arena and how it's like a clock .

All of a sudden Wiress stopped singing followed by a gasp .

I turned around too see Gloss from District 1 . I threw my knife causing it to land in his chest killing him instantly .

Cashmere ran towards me probably angry that I killed her brother . Johanna pushed me out of the way before thrusting her weapon into Cashmere killing her .

Enobaria and Brutus fought for a minute or so before retreating from the cornucopia knowing they was outnumbered .

The next thing I knew the cornucopia had begun to spin . I felt myself sliding off but thankfully Finnick grabbed my hand pulling me up to where he was . I felt one of his arms around my torso as if In fear I was going to slide once again .

I grabbed Hold of the cornucopia the best I could whilst dodging the weapons flying my way .

I looked up too see a large box of supplies coming my way before hitting my head causing me to lose my grip and fall into the water below .

I began to lose consciousness until I felt someone pick me up bringing me ashore . I coughed up the water in my lungs before seeing that the person who saved me was Finnick .

Finnick engulfed me in a hug before saying

"I thought you was going to die"

"I'm right here"
I replied before hugging him back tightly .

******************

"So besides Brutus and Enobaria who's left ?"
Katniss asked .

"Maybe Chaff . Just those three"
Peeta replied .

"They know we're outnumbered they won't attack again"
Finnick added

"So what do we do hunt them down?"
Johanna asked

A scream was then heard followed with a voice begging Katniss to help them .

"PRIM PRIM"

Katniss shouted before chasing after the sound resulting in Finnick chasing after her .

"LILY LILY"
I heard Finnick shout frantically.

I followed Finnick's screams before I saw him covering his ears and shouting my name as my voice was being projected to look like I was in danger .

I ran towards him only for there to be a invisible barrier between me and him .

I tapped on the barrier whilst saying

"Finnick listen to me . FINNICK .IM HERE"

After a long time trying to get Finnick to believe I'm here the jabberjays finally shut up and stopped torturing Finnick and Katniss .

Once the barrier had finally disappeared I engulfed Finnick in a hug .

"I'm here"
I whispered .

Finnick grabbed my face in his hands before kissing me which I happily returned.