Apple Jack

...

I can't believe that Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Sunset left me with Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twi, and THE DAZZLINGS! Do they expect me to sort out this mess?!

Adagio is the first to talk.

"Look. We understand what we did was pretty unforgivable. (Sonata and Aria nod their heads.) But we see that now. We want to learn to sing. But not for evil. For good." Adagio smirks as she says good.

Pinkie Pie is the only one who looks convinced. Rarity and I on the other hand are not so happy.

"Y'all tried ta destroy CANTERLOT HIGH!" I shout at them. Sonata and Aria cower behind Adagio. Adagio's smirk widens.

"And that's why we wanted to talk to the, what were you guys called, the Rainbooms." She sneers at me.

"Yeah we wanna learn how to sing again so we can- MPH!" Sonata starts to speak but Aria covers her mouth.

"Let Sonata speak darling." Rarity says to Aria seeing what she was trying to do. Slowly and reluctantly Aria lowers her hand.

"ENTERTAIN THE CROWD! We wanna sing for good now!" Sonata exclaims. Aria rolls her eyes and smacks her forehead. Adagio gets in front of the two girls noticing that we aren't focused on her.

"So what do you say. Will you teach us to sing again?" Adagio asks her eyebrow lifting ever so slightly. I hold my breath for as long as I possibly can before I sigh.

"We'll teach ya how ta sing. Meet all of us here tomorrow an don't be late." I say angrily and I grab Rarity's hand and my base and storm off. Leaving the Dazzlings, Twilight, and Pinkie Pie in the dust.

...