{Vampire Knight} Toga Yagari x Angeline (requested)

Another boring day of class at Cross Academy. I don’t get why everyone gets so obsessed with the Night Class. They’re nothing special; just a bunch of stupid-ass vampires.

Sighing, I took a seat in my usual spot at the back of the room.

“Did you see the new teacher? He’s so hot!” A few day class girls were cooing over a new teacher that we were supposedly getting.

Who cares? It’s just another teacher. I mean- My thoughts got interrupted by a man entering the room.

“Good morning everyone.” He spoke coldly.

I can’t believe this, but damn he really is hot. Those girls weren’t lying. I thought, feeling my face heat up a bit.

“My name is Toga Yagari and I am just the substitute for your Ethics teacher.” Yagari-sensei continued.

A couple of the girls in the front raised their hands and asked questions.

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Are you single?”

“How come you are so hot?”

And so on.

“No, I do not have a girlfriend. Yes, I am single. I’m not going to answer the last one.” He explained, before going on with the lessson.

~Timeskip brought to you by Pocky~

School had ended pretty fast and I headed to my dorm that I didn’t share with anyone, because of certain circumstances.

Before I had left the room, Yagari-sensei stopped me from leaving.

“Angeline?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t you remember your old vampire hunter teacher?”

My eyes widened before a bunch of memories passed through my head. And, that is how I remembered; the first person I loved-the one I still love. As odd as it may be to love someone who is possibly more than 5 years older than myself, I still didn’t care about age.

~Three Months later~

It had already passed for a long time. A lot of stuff happened during this huge time shift. Rido ended up attacking, Yuki turned out to be Kaname’s younger sister, and Zero lost his love. So much, that I couldn’t keep up with all of it.

Even so, I still had feelings for Yagari-sensei. We spent a lot of time training together (I was still the one being trained). In that time, I believe him and I have gotten closer to each other.

At the moment, I was making a batch of heart-shaped cookies. St. Xocolatl’s Day was tomorrow and I wanted this to be a special gift for Yagari-sensei (even though he told me to call him Toga). My long red hair in a messy bun (the loose curls making it impossible to keep it neat) and my lime green eyes were focussed on the masterpiece at hand.

“Dammit! Who knew shaping dough into hearts would be so hard?” I shouted in frustration.

“What are the cookies for?” A voice startled me.

Turning around, I found Toga standing behind me with his hands in his pockets, the infamous cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

“N-nothing!” I squeaked, trying to block his few of the fail-filled cookie dough.

“Doesn’t look like you. Who’s the boy you intended giving them to?” He questioned, his look of hurt flashing through his eyes before disappearing behind a cold exterior.

“W-well, um, you see…” I trailed off, not being able to finish my sentence.

“Well?”

“They’re for you.” I muttered, almost inaudible.

“Who?”

“They’re for you, dammit!” I shouted, holding back tears when I feared rejection.

I clenched my eyes shut, not bothering to look at his expression. Then I gasped when I felt myself in an embrace. Opening my eyes, I saw that Toga was hugging me. Blushing, I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck.

“Uhh, love ya?” I said as more of a question.

“Yeah, love ya.” He whispered in my ear.

~Extended Ending~

“Hey, Angeline?” Toga asked.

“Yeah?” I inquired.

“You do realize I don’t like sweets, right?”

“Ah, shit."

______________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this and sorry if Toga Yagari is OOC. I haven't watched Vampire Knight in a while, so I dunno how well I got his personality. Anyways, this was requested by NeonMagician1, who I consider a new friend of mine. This was for you gurl. Hope ya enjoyed it.