William Albert Andrew Journal

This was a collaboration of  Ms Puddleglum, Forever, EnakaT and my self a few months ago when we were trying to recreate what would Albert be going though from his days in London:

London, January 05, 1913 

George finally made it to London. It has been a hectic few weeks without him around. Now, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I wonder how is Candy doing? I hope she will like her new school. Should I come and say hi? No. It's probably still too early. I should give her some time to settle first.

London, January 06, 1913 

I finally could have some relaxed moments with George over dinner today.

"Sir William, I can't believe I almost let the secret slip! With a pleading look, Candy raised her glistening eyes to me and asked me where you were and why you didn't write any letter to her."

"George, I know that I can always trust you! So what did you say to her?"

My trustworthy personal assistant had successfully managed to convince Candy that in due time she would meet the man who had changed her life. Right now, her responsibility was to do her best in school so that she could become a real lady one day.

Also, he informed me that Candy had just made an acquaintance with a young man. My ever reliable George had even made the trouble to investigate who he was because George could recognize him as one of the sons of the Duke of Grandchester.

His name is Terrence Grandchester, the oldest son of the Duke, and he's a notorious student at St. Paul's Academy.

I have a feeling that something interesting is about to happen.

London, January 07, 1913

Today, as George and I were exiting the church sanctuary after the  Sunday Mass, someone whom I thought I would never see again stopped us  in our tracks.

When I turned around in the direction of the voice, I saw a woman  with striking amber-colored hair coming toward us, grinning excitedly.

"William! That is you. Oh, I cannot believe this!"

"Emma?"

From our brief chat in the church courtyard, I found out that Emma  and her Italian husband are in London for a medical conference, but her  husband was not with her that morning since there was a morning session  he had to attend.

Emma Vera Wilkinson. She is still as beautiful as I can I remember  her from my college days. I can never forget the days when we had  sneaked out of our dormitories so that we could meet at the nearby park.  And during the weekends we would hire a carriage to take us to the Blue  River Zoo.

That's it!

Now, I know what I can do. I'm sure George would not mind if I take a few hours per week to work at the zoo.   

Who knows? Candy and her school friends might come and visit the zoo someday.

London, January 09, 1913 

Early this morning, it was simply tiring after I performed a hundred  times push-ups, followed by jogging for an hour, so I went straight for a  cold shower. It was not only refreshing, but it released the stress  from work. Aah, the cool water beating my body helped relieve the  tension on my muscles.