Chapter One: The black-out

Time Square, New York

I never thought that my life could have such as spinoff like it did, but before you know how, let's start from the beginning.

I work as a waitress on a French style cafeteria. My boss says -Always come by when you need help.- Well I don't cause he's a creep. I'm only working here cause I need the money. My name is Jake. I'm at NYU. Its a expensive university and that's why I'm working. -"Jake!"- My boss called me. I went to him. -"Yeah?"- He looked at me. -"In my office now!"- He soundes a little mad. I entered his office followed by him. -"Sit down"- I sat down and he went to his desk seat. I looked at him. -"So. Why did you called me here sir?"- I said nervous. He leaned closer. -"Are you interrested in the assistant manager job?"- I looked at him. -"Yes, sir."- He's face got a crooked smile. And he kept looking at me. -"Why sir?"- He leant back. -"Would you do anything to get the job?"- I looked at him. -"Depends..."- He stood up and I kept facing front. He went to the door and locked it. I turned arround. He got closed and started touching my face. I looked at his pants and his bulge was completely visible. -"You're a virging right?"- I blushed. -"And gay."- I glanced at his eyes. -"Sir... I... no...ugh!"- he pressed his cock to my face. -"Suck!"- I pushed him hard. He fell on the floor. -"No sir. I'm not having sex with you. I quit!"- he got mad. Got on his feet and pulled his pants back on. -"No you don't quit. You are fired!"- I got out of his office. -"Jake. Are you okay?"- Anny asked me. I hugged her. -"I quit. The boss is a dick literally. Just because he's the boss he thinks he can have sex with me."- I was furious. She gasp. I let go of her, picked my stuff and got out of the cafeteria. I walked with my backpack furiously. I can't believe that jerk. Just because of my sexual orientation, I'm supposed to have sex with everyone. I'm not like that. I sigh. I sat down on a bench close by. I can't take that ugly memory out of my head.

Wait until it was noon. I stood up from the bench and took a taxi. -"Where should I take you?"- The cab driver asked smiling. -"39th Street"- He started driving. I seek on my backpack for a notebook. I sigh. -"Tuff day?"- He ask. -"You have no Idea."- He smiled and kept driving. In a couple of minutes we arrive to my apartment. I pay the guy, thank him and got off the cab. I looked for the keys in my pocket. I sigh in relief to find them. I introduced the key on the door knob. And unlock it. I grab the knob and turned it slowly, opening the door. As soon as I got in I locked the door, took my boots off and my clothing. I went to the bathroom just wearing my briefs and socks. I looked in the mirror. To find a white guy with green eyes.  A sleepy face. And a white smile. I'm still thinking about what happened in the office. I took what's left of clothing and got inside the shower. I turned the shower handle and the water came out fast. I fell the water running from my head to my back, going rapidly to my lower back and then trough my legs. Finishing on the shower floor. I took my soap and started to wash my body with it. I felt relaxed as the steaming water run trough my body. I felt like it could go for hours. I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and started drying my body. I washed my face after that. I sigh. I walked to my room and I took some clothing from the wardrobe. Black brief boxers, black tee from "Ramones" and some black socks. Went to the kitchen and grabed some cereal. I heard my phone ringing. I ignored it. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I grabbed the bowl of cereal and add milk, then grabbed a spoon and sat down on the sofa. Turned the tv on. And lucky I was just in time to watch the "Vampire diaries" new season. I started eating while I watch it. My phone kept ringing. I ignored it. Suddently everything got dark. There was an electricity shut down on my apartment. I finished eating and walked to the kitchen and washed the bowl. I was so tired. I just went to the bed and rapidly fell asleep. I kept having flashbacks  of the moment in the morning. Ugh. Horrible.

I woke up fast. Panting, sweating. My temperature was warm. I saw that the power was back on. I looked at the time. 6:46 am. I need to get ready for school. Ugh. I stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom. I yawn. I took my tee, boxers and socks and got inside the shower. I was more relaxed. Except that now I have to look for another job to pay the school credit. Got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I found myself in my room looking for clothes. I dressed up black. And grabed my phone. I cleared all the notifications on my phone. I walked to the door and saw my black kitten "Skyler" he was my only friend so far. I pour some kitten food and water on his bowl. I said bye to him by patting his head. I grabbed my backpack and got out of my apartment. I sigh. Fresh air. I started walking. NYU was just a couple of blocks away. and I was gonna take the subway. As soon as I got to the subway I waited a little for a train. I plugged my earphones on and seek for music and play it shuffle. "Hello Cold World" by Paramore started playing. This is how I feel. The train arrived and I got in. Sat down on one of the whole cubicule. It was desolated. Looks like I'm to early. The song went on as the tracks of the train filled with steam. I closed my eyes and thought about my future. Minutes past. I finally arrived to NYU.