Chapter Two: The feeling of wrong

I woke up feeling amazing. I found a kik° message on my phone.
-R"Alex:Want me to give you a ride to school?"-
R"Sure :3"- :me
I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I set my phone on the speaker I have on the bathroom and played a playlist I have. I took my clothes off and entered the shower. The song "lady marmalade" came on. I started singing it like I owned that bitch. I was starting to wash my hair. The morning was amazing.

After a while I finished and I started brushing my teeth. I got dried and I was walking to the room. I felt something weird. I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked to the neighbor's window and it was shut. Weird. I started to get dressed but I still have that feeling. I grabbed my phone and looked at the messages
kik°
-R"Alex:U coming?"-
R"Almost done."- :me
-R"Alex: Okay."-

I walked down stair and I feed Skyler. I pour enough water on the bowl, grabbed all my stuff and then I got out. He was there. Cute as ever. -"Good Morning Jake!"- He said. I smiled. -"Morning."- He opened the door and I got in. He entered the car. -"Thanks for driving me home last night. And now for driving me to school."- He smiled. -"Pleasure to do it."- he answered. He started the engine and began driving.

On the way I started looking trough Instagram. So I wasn't paying attencion to the road. He turned on the radio and a song from вєуσиcé comes to the station. -"Oh man I love this song."- He said turning up the volume. -"I think I'm ready. Been locked up in the house for to long..."- I giggled a bit. The song was "Freakum Dress". It is indeed one of my favorite songs. I kept going trough my phone. Suddently I see that everything is turning dark. I looked up. -"Alex?"- He kept singing. I lowered the volume. -"Alex where are we?"- He smiled. -"Oh. Forest."- Forest? Why are we in a forest?

He lower the speed of the car. -"Why are we here?"- He looked down but a crooked smile was starting to appear on his face. I didn't understand what was going on. I just didn't. -"Alex!?"- He didn't answer. -"Alex answer me"- It was getting more dark. The more we got in the darker it was. -"Alex! Fucking answer me!!"- I was super scared. I tried to call for help but I had no reception. Damn it! Right now we were on a really dark place with a lot of trees. -"I need to pee."- He said. He killed the engine and got out the car. -"Be right back, Okay?"- He walk trough the woods. What the fuck am I doing here? Why did he brought me here? All the reasons why I like him are starting to go. I'm really scared right now.

He came back in a few. -"Hey."- He said. -"Why are we here?"- I asked. -"I had to pee."- Really thats it? -"You could have stoped on a gas station."- I said. -"Why? Here we are alone. And we can do what ever we want."- He started to touch my face. -"Wh-at are you doing?"- I was indeed terrifide. He got closer and started to kiss my neck. -"What the..."- I pushed him. -"....Fuck are you doing?"- I was panting. I was starting to feel my heart race. And sweat coming trough my forehead.

-"I'm sorry."- I looked at him. -"Take me to school."- I demanded.

After a few minutes we arrived the university. I was scared shitless. He parked and I got out of the car and I walked away from him to my class. What was I thinking? He could have raped me. Now what? This sucks. I entered the first class and I was writing on my notebook and suddenly my phone buzzed it was a text message
-Alex: Sorry...

Bullshit. I'm not going to forgive him. I ignored the message and I kept paying attention to the class, I was running low on my grades lately so I have fix that. If I think of all the times that I've been a fuck up I'll probably won't finish. I need to mend that. I want things to go right. I need security of all chances I have for my future. I need it. I want it. I disserve it. I kept playing the weird moment in the car. What the hell?

The long day was almost finish and I was walking to my house, but I had a strange feeling. something or someone was following me. I turned around. Nothing. I kept walking. I unlocked my phone and I had a lot of messages from Alex. I was far scared. I read them all.
-Alex: Forgive me.
Sorry.
I just like you a lot.

I decided to reply.
It was really weird that you took me to that forest, and then almost raped me, and I don't know. I freaked out. I'll give you another chance. But if this happens again. There will no more chances. I guess that clears out everything. And you're hot, but I'm not a slut. we need to know each other better before stuff happens. I just know u from a day. I never saw you before yesterday. So take it easy: me-

I reached my home. I was determined to find out what he wanted.

what was it? What does he want?

As I got home I kept thinking about Alex. He was a mystery now. I was so confused and scared.
My phone got a text.
Alex: Where are you?
                 Home :me
Alex: Why Did You run off?
         I didn't run off :me
Alex: You did. Baby, I love you.

I decided not to reply. I don't know what to say about that. I'm super scared. I don't even know what happened.
I looked around the apartment. I sat on a corner and said to myself, I have to move out. I began packing my stuff as fast as i could. I don't want to be here when he comes back. I finished packing my stuff and i grabbed Skyler and put her inside a traveler. When I was about to get out of the apartment i heard a knock on the door. I got scared and panicked. I hid on the bathroom with my stuff. "Jake?"- I heard a voice. "Jake open the door." I looked at my phone. 5:56pm, it was getting dark. "Jake please open the door, I want to explain." It was Alex. I decided to text him.
              "Hey, Alex, I'm at My Aunt's house, close to broadway ave, can you come pick me up?":me

I heard his phone make a sound. I waited a few minutes. I got out of the bathroom and looked trough the viewer of the door. Nobody was there, just an empty hallway. I got out with all my things and called a cab. The cab driver helped me with my luggage. I got inside and told the driver to take me to the airport. While he was driving I grabbed my earphones and started to listen to music. I got a text.

Alex: Jake, seriously where are you?

I ignored the text. I was looking through my phone, trying to figure out where to go, and trying to figure out if what I was doing was okay. I was so confused. I couldn't figure out what to do. Am I doing the correct thing. I look through the window and we were in Newark, I told the driver to stop. He stopped and help me out. There was a hotel there, and I decided to check in.
"Good evening sir, Welcome to the most refined hotel in New York. Would you like a room?" I nodded. He made me sign some papers and the gave me a key. A butler appeared and helped me with my stuff. Room 56  I stared at the door for a few seconds and then I entered. The room was beautiful, red tiles with yellow decorations and royal blue highlighters. The men left.
I sat down on the bed looked at my phone and I had a lot of messages. I lay down. Looking at the ceiling that had designed angels from the greek/roman angels. It was creepy in a way. My phone rang. Unknown.  Weird. No registration for the caller.
I declined. I was so tired, and I had a lot of things in my mind. Kept rewinding Alex. Phone rang again. Still no registration. Declined. I went to the bathroom and took my clothes off. Placed my phone near the shower and played music. I entered the shower and sat down on the floor as the water fell on my body. The song "Touch it" by Ariana Grande began playing. I looked down and began to think about Alex once again. I'm scared. Fuck, I feel like he might find me at any time. The song became my story in a way.

I woke up in the shower that night. The music was over. The water was still falling in my body. I try to stand up, but I fell so numb. I finished cleaning my body and got out. I looked at the time on my phone, that was on low battery now, it was 2:37am. I dried my body and checked the messages on my phone.

Alex: Jake where are you?
10:20pm
Alex: Jake?
11:45pm
Alex: Answer the phone goddamn it! 12:03am

Among other messages from him. I went to bed and fell asleep.
I woke up and checked the time on my phone. It was 7:45am and I had more messages from Alex. I believe. Also had missed calls from my aunt, unknown and him. I got dresses and went to wash my teeth. While I was washing my teeth I told siri to play some music.
Playing Thinking bout you by Ariana Grande. Great siri hates me.