Chapter 1

(Supernatural based Story. Be Warned.)

The familiar growl of the impala is what awoke Nya. Nya felt her head spin as she sat up and slowly let out a groan. She reached over and turned the alarm clock around. Her green eyes narrowed as she looked at the red glowing numbers. 1:20 AM. She turned the clock back around and laid back down. She didn't expect them to be home this soon, she had expected the hunt to last at least another two or three days. Sighing she rolled onto her side, her heart still beating wildly in her chest.

The day before Nya had gone into town to buy groceries with Fall. Unfortunately for Nya she hadn't been feeling well for the past two weeks. She had been throwing up in the morning and the middle of the day. She had told Fall that it was just a bad bug she had..but Nya had other thoughts. Nya bought a test while Fall was looking at other things when Nya purchased it. She felt nervous the whole way home, and Fall was just having a good time. Nya knew that Fall knew something was up but she didn't say anything.Fall was her best friend but she was to scared to say anything. She was afraid to tell her friend because she would be excited and Dean would know something was up. This was the dilemma Nya was in now.

Nya was laying on her side when she heard the bedroom door open. She heard Dean speak quietly to Sam before shutting the door and slipping off his boots. She heard him pad over to her and lean down. She could smell the acidic scent of sulfur on him and her nose wrinkled as Dean kissed her forehead. "I thought it was ghouls."She said quietly to Dean looking up into his handsome face, able to see only a small shadow of it. Dean let out a soft sigh and she could just barely smell alcohol on his breath. "It wasn't. It was Red Herring as Sam put it. False trail."

Nya nodded and sat up, holding the sheet against her. "I'm gonna go shower and climb in next to ya. Keep the bed warm."Dean kissed Nya's lips very gently and then walked to the bathroom. Nya quickly huddled up under the sheets and let out a shaking sigh. She had hid the test since she couldn't just throw it away in the large trash bin outside. She had wanted to tell him, but even if she had tried to say anything...she was afraid of how he would react. Nya closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep listening to the sound of her fast heartbeat and the thoughts of having Dean's child.

The next morning Nya awoke to being entangled in Dean's arms. He was snoring very gently, and she gave a small smile. She wanted to curl into his warm body and go back to sleep but she had to get rid of the evidence now before somebody actually found it. Nya slowly slipped out of bed and slipped on her soft silky black robe and went to go get the test from the underside of the toilet.

Once in hand Nya slipped out into the hallway and was walking down it when Castiel appeared. She heard the flutter of the air as he appeared and she nearly dropped the test and punched him. Nya was gasping softly as Cas reached out and grabbed her hand the other on her lower back. "Are you alright?" He asked in his gravelly voice, and Nya nodded. She shook her hand out of his and was about to ask where he was when he gave her a funny look. "Nya..you are hiding something. Something from Dean...and everybody. You...are with child." He said and touched her stomach gently with his long fingers. Nya took a step back her breath catching in her throat.

"Don't say anything Cas. Please, i'm begging you. I need to tell them on my own. I'm scared." she said quietly and Castiel nodded quietly. "I need to go check on Fall." He said avoiding the topic, he was becoming a real pro at that. Nya sighed and went out onto the porch. She opened one of the deeper bags and put the test in. She walked back into the house and washed her hands. She was drying off her hands when arms wrapped around her waist and a soft kiss was placed on her neck. Nya shivered and knew it was Dean.

"Dean...I.." She trailed off and he rubbed his hands on her waist. [b]"Tell me what?"[/b] He asked his hands dipping lower, rubbing sensually. Nya turned to him and placed a finger on his lips. She made a curling motion and walked back to the bedroom. All the while her heart fluttering. She reached the bedroom first and found Cas in there. He stood up and opened his mouth, and Nya threw herself at him. She quickly put her hand over his mouth and struggled with him.

"What the hell is going on?" The voice was sharp and cold, and the only voice that it could of belonged to was Fall....

-End Of Chapter 1-