First class Chapter 1

Andres POV. Con.
As I stood in front of the door to the bedroom that Nik and I had shared since birth I looked Nik over. "Are you seriously going to wear that on your first day?" I asked. Nik was currently dressed in a pair of jeans, a tight black shirt and motorcycle boots. In which this meant he's taking the hog to work today.
"Yea. Is there something wrong with how I'm dressed?" He asked.
"Well you don't look like a teacher you look like a student. That exactly how you dressed when we went to school there." I stated.

"Dre, that's what I want."

"OK."

And with that we walked down out of the room out of the house and climbed on our two identical Motorcycles.

****NIKS POV****

As Dre and I pulled into the school parking lot, I noticed how all the kids heads turned to look at us. Especially the girls.

We made our way around the school and parked in the Teachers parking lot. As we climbed off I started to feel a slight tingle going up my arms which wasn't usual.

*Hey Dre do you feel that.*

*The buzzing feeling then yea weird huh.*

I simply nodded my head as I took off my helmet and placed it where it belongs.

As I walked in to the school the humming got worse but I ignored it.

We walked into the office and noticed that the secretary was still the same old woman.

"Well, hello there Mrs. B how's Mr. B. doing these days?" I asked making her look up at me.

"Hello to You to Nikoli Balington. It's Nice to see you again. Howard and I are doing fine. The Chemo worked. He is in remission now." She said with a smile.

"That's good Mrs. B. Tell him hello from me ok." I said

"Sure will. I see you two still follow each other around." Mrs. B stated with a smile on her face.

"Yes Ma'am. And always will to. "Dre said laughingly, speaking up for the first time.

"Well what brings you two here today. I know your brothers haven't done anything wrong them Babies are angels here. Unlike ya'll."
At the comment of our brothers being angels me and Dre both snorted out our laughter.

"Umm Mrs. B. Derek and Dallas, and Nathaniel and Neal are far from angels they just are better at not getting caught." Dre said. I couldn't stop from laughing.

"That's possibly true."Mrs. B said as she giggled.

When I recovered I finally replied." They don't like the getting in to trouble part of what they do unlike Dre and I. That was the best part, seeing how far we could push old Mr. Harrison and Principal Oldham. Anyways I'm actually here to see Mr. Oldham."

"Well what on earth do you want to do that for? You don't go here anymore. He's actually in his office waiting on a new teacher to arrive."

As she said that the bell rang meaning two things, one I was late for my first class which we already knew I would be, and two, I was late for that meeting.

Actually Mrs. B. ...." I never got to finish that statement because the office door marked as principal Oldham's office burst open and out came the man I loved to torment as a teen. His face was red and the vain over his right eye was beginning to pulse. He was mad and mumbling something about those damn Barlington boys. That had me wanting to laugh but I barely held myself back.

"Mr. Barlington your late like usual."

"Actually sir I was early checks the log-in."
Mr. O. Just grunted and went back onto his office. I took this my cue and followed suit. Dre stayed out in the lobby with Mrs. B.

I walked out of the office with a stack of papers on my hand. I was going thru the names of the kids in my first class. I smirked when for names at the top caught my eye. This will be a fun class.

As I walked into the classroom I noticed all the kids were talking loud and acting like I did at their age.

Looking around the room I saw the four boys that caught my eye on the paper. They never noticed me.

I handed my papers to Dre who was beside me and went to the white board. I wrote my name 'Nikoli Barlington' than sat down at my desk. The class room was like any other class room. There are four isles of five. posters of positive quotes on the walls along with pictures of math equations.

After a few moments passed they finally noticed my presence.

"Ok class. Hello, My names on the bored. You can call me Mr. Nik. Otherwise I will start looking around for my father." I said and some laughed, especially the four boys in the back of the room.

"Today we are going to get to know each other a little bit. See I need to put a face with the names I have on my list. This is the easiest way I know to do it.

"I'm going to go across each row. You tell me your name and ask me a question. Then I will ask you one. And will go on to the next. Understand." Everyone gave their form of yes. "OK then. Let's start." I said and pointed at the girl in thick glasses closest to me.

"My Names Monica Donelson and my question for you is this do you have any siblings."

I chuckled and looked at the boys in the back. "Yes I have two younger twin brothers. And my question for you, what do you wish to be doing in the future."

I asked all the kids the same question and gave input on it. I got answers such as Doctor, Vet, Cop, Soldier, Things like that. The questions I got were actually quite funny. Some a tad bit personal. 'Do I have a girlfriend?' 'What's my favorite color?' Fav. music.' Things like that.

I saved the boys in the back for last and for a reason.

"Next." I said.

"Oh come on Nik. You know us." He said.

"Yea I know. Just humor me ok." I said and smiled.

"Ok ok Fine. My name is Nathaniel Barlington. I want to be a teacher at a reform school. I want to help delinquents. And My question is why you became a teacher."

"Well Nate I thought that I could help these kids relate to someone. I wanted to be able to help. I mean come on who are you going to want to talk to someone like me or Mr. Harrison. Ok next."

"'I'm Derek Barlington and I don't have a question. I want to be a professional fighter like my brother and father. "

I smiled at that. Derek was closest to being like us. His love for fighting was enormous. We all knew he wanted to be like Dre. We even encouraged it.

"I'm Dallas Barlington and I want to be a good father and husband to my future wife and kids." He said and looked over to Derek who patted him on his back.

"And I'm Neal Barlington. My question is do I make you proud of me."

It took me a moment before I could answer. "Yes Ne-o You make us all proud. The way you take up for all of us no matter if we are wrong or not and you the youngest of us all. I'm proud that you say exactly what's on your mind. I'm proud you aren't afraid to be you." Then I looked my Brothers and Cousins, each in their eyes. "I'm proud of all of you. We all are."

With that the Bell rang signaling the end of class but no one went to get up just grabbed their bags waiting on me to dismiss them. Neal was smiling ear to ear.
"Oh and I Want to be just like my big brother. Not afraid to go after my dreams no matter what anyone says about them."

Now that stuns me. Really, He wanted to be like me. Now that gave me the big head. (*lol*)