Remeber Me

Remeber Me

Recap

I let the adrenilin run through my viens letting out a series of kicks and punches. I landed a hit to his temple with all my strength and he landed on the ground knocked out. My ribs were now starting to hurt like a bitch and i was going to need to get some ice on them. I looked around and every one in the gym looked surprise

The room was so silent, you could probally here an echo if a tack dropped right now from the sound. It stayed like this for a while till i heard a pair of people clapping making there way through the crowd. The crowd parted and let them walk toward the ring where my ribs were really starting to annoy me. When the finally were close enough i saw something i thought i never would,

"Joey?"

"Hey, you actually remeber me"

"Remeber you, really you thought i would foret. You bought me my first set of gloves, but him" i said pointing to the guy standing next to him " i have no idea who he is"

Joey was a close friend of my dads son. He was always older than me so he should be about 24 now.

"Ohh, right you guys never met. Sky this is my little bro Steven" Joey rapped his arm around steven neck and gave him a nuggie. i jumped down from the ring and winced when i landed. I quickly stood back up walking up to them.

" 'ey, nice to meet you" the turned " Joey good to see you again" before i knew it i was wrapped up in Joeys arms, with him sqeezin the hell out of me. I flinched and let out a small sounded that reminded him of the fight and my ribs.

"Come on lets see how banged up you are this time" Joey dragged into the locker room and sat me down on a bench. Steven was looking at us with a confuzed look on his face.

"why do you look like you just saw a monkey speak english?"

" huh, ohh i was just tryin to figure how you guys know each other....wait what" Joey and i look at each other than start laughin which wasnt a smart idea cause i felt instant pain in my chest.

"come on pull off the sweat shirt" I did what Joey asked then turned to face steven.

"our dads used to be really close"

"yeah dad used to be like brothers with Trever"

"As in Trever James?" Steven said with amazment

"Why does every one give me that face when they find out hes my daoooow, really Joey you cant be more gentle"

"sorry but no, you have two brocken ribs and a fracktured one"

"ehhh ive had way worse just wrap it up so i can go home. Jason and Tommy are going to kill me....unless you come with me. PLEASE!!!"

"fine, but only cause i havent seen your brothers in like 5 years"

"yes! thx Joey"

"k now stay still so i can wrapp you up, actually stven can you put one hand on her lower back and the other on her sholder"

"ohh come on seriously ive had worse than this and didnt move"

"Sky one of your ribs in almost puncturing your lung, im goin to have to brake it in another part so it can heal right so i dont want u to move cause if you do, it would be bad"

"ugh fine" Steven walked up behind me, dropped down on his knees and did wat Joey said. i clenched my jaw waitin for the pain. suddenly i felt a sharo pain, damn tht hurt but i didnt faulter. No sound came out of my mouth and i didnt move at all. i heard a faint dam come out of stevens mouth. Joey finished wrapping me up after that and then helped me put my jacket on.

"thx Joey, you guys going to follow me?"

"ya lets go"

We walked out and i went to my bike. I saw both of them stop instanly and stare at my pride and joy. Both of said "DAMMNNNN" at the same exact time.

" k stop drooling and go get you rides"

Steven POV

We walked into the room and everyone was circled around the ring. Once we got a good look at who was fighting i saw a smile appear on Joeys face. Some chick was fighting Jaob in the ring. Dman is she gonna get it bad. I spoke to soon cause she ended up winning. The whole room was silent untill Joey started clapping and i had to join him cause damn was that a fight. We walked up to the ring to see the chick standing there in all her glory. Damn she was hot and could fight which deffinitly is a plus.

"Joey?" she said almost not believing he was there.

"Hey, you actually remeber me" I heard Joey say. Wait they know each other. I dont remeber her, cause i know i would remeber her. by the time i zoned back in to wat was happening they were walking towards the locker room. I was still trying to figure it out, how did they kno each other.

"Why do you look like you just saw a monkey sepaking english"

"huh, ohh i was just trying to figure out how you guys know each other.... wait what?" Did she just say what i think she did. Joey and sky started laughin which didnt last long because she winced in pain.

"come on pull that sweat shirt off" She did what Joey told her and damn she had a four pack.

i zoned back in just to hear her say "Our dads used to be really close"

"yeah dad and Trever used to be like brothers" Joey cleared up.

"As in Trever James" I aksed in amazment

********************************************************************

Thanks for reading. Im sorry for any and all the mistakes. VOTE AND COMMENT :D