(Chapter Three: I Met a Friend)

I know this isn't about what I see, but I wanted to share this.

     Last night I had an odd dream, I remember I was at some kind of event, me and the people around me had to walk to a waterfall about 200 feet away from the entrance. We got there and saw that the waterfall connected to a lake, there was the event across the lake.

I don't recall what happened after I saw the event across the lake, but I remember what happened on the other side.

     When I got to the other side, I noticed a barn looking building, I went inside it and there was another set of doors, but only the bottom half, so I could see the other side. I saw a big horse on the other side, it was brown with a black tail and mane. He was charging though the barn, and there was an instructor leading him around. When the instructor saw me, he ordered the horse to a stop and he came to me.

     The instructor asked me if I wanted to see something unusual, I said yes. He ran back to where I couldn't see him and escorted a strange being, back towards me. The instructor opened the half-door and let the being in.

    This strange thing was about six feet tall, all black, had horns the same shade as his body, he had no arms, and red eyes. He looked sad. I talked to him when the instructor went back to the horse. I asked him if he was okay, he didn't answer me, but I could tell he was unhappy. I wanted to distract him, so I told him about me. he was interested, and seemed more relaxed, so I started asking him questions. I explained to him how to answer yes and no questions without speaking, (nodding or shaking your head.) I remember asking him if he had any friends, he shook his head, no. I told him that I would be his friend. I waited until the instructor went out of sight, and I helped him out of the barn and into the forest. In the forest there were a lot of stray cats and dogs, but they didn't bother us. I named the creature "Zizi" he seemed happy with that name. I gave him a hug. he didn't understand at first, but he seemed comfortable.

     I heard yelling, and running. Zizi looked scared. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly the instructor and three other men appeared and grabbed Zizi. I was terrified, I yelled at them to let him go, but they didn't listen. They took him back to the barn, I ran after them, and ran into the barn.

     I saw Zizi in the barn where the entrance was and the instructor and the men on the other side. Zizi was crying. I held him in my arms. I saw the horse start to run around the barn, it was going fast and near the edges. The instructor yelled at him and whipped him, but the horse just ran against the barn entrance, staring at Zizi with wrath.

I'm not sure what happened after that.

     The next day I went back to the barn.
Zizi was still in the front of the barn, and the horse was gone, so was the instructor. I sat beside him and sang to him. It looked like people were packing up everything from the event. I told him that he wouldn't have to go through this anymore, and I said I would be right back.

     As I was walking back into the forest, I saw the cats and dogs again. I remember having a weird feeling, like something strange was happening. I felt stressed. I ran back to Zizi, only to find everything was gone, there was no event, no barn, and no Zizi. I fell to the ground and cried.

That's all I remember before waking up in tears.