Chapter 20 ~ Mr. Moore

Jacob

I pulled up to the town of Algiers. I stopped at the four way stop sign and then it hit me. The house on the picture belonged to Lilly. It was the house that was used for entertaining and housed The Dungeon TNG (The Next Generation). Wait The Dungeon was officially shut down per Lilly. Did someone reopen it?

I continued down Main Street and turned down Monroe Lane. The long paved road was dark and only old fashion street lamps guided my way. The house sat back a quarter of a mile from the road leaving just a curvy drive leading up to the house. This house held plenty of memories for me.

I pulled up to the house and I didn't see any cars. Warm lights illuminated the front of the house leaving a homely glow. I turned off the car and buttoned up my jacket. I walked up the wide stone staircase and before I made it to the door it opened.

"Mr. Moore it's good to see you again."

"You too Gabriel." He opened the door wider and took my coat.

"I am suppose to give you this." It was another enevelope. I looked down at it. I opened it and found another clue.

It read. The Dungeon.

"If you will follow me," Gabriel said leading the way to the basement. Once we made it he bowed his head and walked away. I pulled the keys out my pocket and unlocked the door.

I walked in and on the table a card was folded in half on a silver tray. I walked over to it and read it.

To Mr. Moore,

Your presence is requested in the Playroom.

Someone was really ready to play. The Playroom held all the toys, including whips, chains, paddles and other forms of bondage. There was a bed, several swings, a bondage chair and the sacrificial cross.

"Mr. Moore right this way," I heard a voice say in front of me.

"Katelyn?"

"Welcome back Mr. Moore."

Katelyn was a dungeon servant. She had worked for Lilly for years. She was in charged of all preparations including dressing and any special requests.

"Do you know who summoned me?"

She smiled. "My Mistress," she said walking towards the dressing room.

"Mistress Who?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you but I will say you won't be disappointed."

"I thought The Dungeon was official closed?"

"It opens on special occasions," she said smiling. We walked in the dressing room and before me was a black garment bag.

Katelyn walked over to the table and picked up a black box. She walked it over to me and slowly opened it. Inside was a velveteen jewelry box and inside was a necklace. Attached to the silver chain a picture of a Phoenix was engraved and right underneath the word Master was trimmed in diamonds. Katelyn took the necklace out the box and put it around my neck.

"My Mistress would like you to wear this for tonight," she said unzipping the garment bag in front of me.

"Would you like me to prepare you?"

"No, I can do this. Thank you."

"Once you're finished I will lead you to the Playroom." I nodded and got ready. It had been a while since I had done this. As a matter of fact the last time I did this it was with Cadence and Garrett. It was the night of the annual ball and things didn't quite go to plan and we were punished for our over zealous lust for her.