Chapter 22

Monday, September 14, 2020

6:23 AM

Nia woke up with one intention today. To make more friends. Now that she understood where the deep-rooted loyalty was with Jameer and Anaya she figured she could no longer have them as her only "friends". 

She had her eye on some people in her classes but she wasn't sure how to even approach them considering Jameer and Anaya had been her only friends since tenth grade. 

But now, she was fully dressed and about to head to the campus cafe and then to class. She knew if she put her mind to it, she could easily make friends, besides, who wouldn't want to be friends with her.

*

She walked into her Business Management class and everybody was chatting and pairing off into groups. 

The class had a new project where they had to come up with a business plan. The marketing, the numbers, the products, everything.

"Hey, Nia right?". A beautiful chocolate girl approached her.

"Yeah". Nia smiled at her.

"We need one more person in our group and I was wondering if you wanted to join". She asked.

Thank you, Jesus.

"Yeah of course". Nia walked over to the group. 

It was a group of four including Nia.

"You really banded all the pretty people in this class together

"You really banded all the pretty people in this class together. We is a supergroup". The guy spoke making Nia laugh.

"Anyway, I'm Angel. These are my friends Jaziah and Delaney. Y'all this is Nia". Angel introduced them.

"Hey y'all". Nia smiled.

"Girl yo fit is too cute. We should defly link some time and go shopping". Delaney cheered.

"Most def. We could defly make that happen". Nia was too excited.

The class started and the Professor outlined everything they had to do for the project and then let them go.

*

The group decided to go to the cafe and get to know each other more and plan out the project.

"Alright, girl so what is your plan after college?". Jaziah questioned.

"I actually wanna start my own fashion line. I just love being my own boss and plus a bitch can dress". Nia answered.

"Yaaas I fucks wit it. When you make it big put me on". Delaney smiled.

Nia was really fucking wit their vibe. They were so chill and supportive and they didn't even know her like that yet.

Everybody was talking about a bunch of different stuff until Nia got a call from Roscoe.