A rematch. Part 2

Y/n POV

I slashed another pawn eliminating them. Simon and Doraleous were shooting down rockets and arrows as Neebs, Appsro, Thick and I were on the ground, and for Thick in the air, attacking.

I was going straight for Riser and Ravel.

I went for Ravel first. I slashed at her, causing her to scream in pain.

Riser: wait! How!

I transformed back to human form as I slashed her twice more, eliminating her.

Y/n: I've done research. Holy items eliminate devil healing. And so we soaked our claws and talons in holy water and forced a priest to bless our ammo. It worked quite well.

I ran at him and he flew away, throwing a fire ball at me.

I transformed back, dodging the fire ball. I jumped onto the wall, running across it before jumped and getting Riser pinned to the ground.

I transformed back as I slashed him over and over. His healing worked only a bit, stopping him from death, but holy water didn't prevent flesh wounds.

Y/n: do you yield!

I slashed his face, leaving what will be a nasty scars for his entire life, no matter the healing.

Riser: nev-

I slashed his face again, the opposite side, forming an several X's on his face.

I could tell his pride was holding him back. And I'm gonna shatter it.

I stabbed him in the gut and he screamed. Then My hands reformed and I grabbed him by the throat.

Y/n: I said do you yield!

He didn't say anything for a few seconds, then spoke.

Riser: I-I yi-yield

I smirked as I got off of him. Then we were teleported back. The first person I saw was Samantha, back in her black hide armor.

She jumped on me and kissed me. I heard the guys chuckle behind me and my face turned red.

When the kiss ended, she hugged me tightly.

Samantha: thank you Y/n

We turned around and all of us started heading out.

Thick: I know how we can celebrate this

Simon: oh really? How's that?

Time skip

All: cheers!

We clinched cups and then we drained the beer in them.

Y/n: this is a good way to celebrate

Neebs: yeah!!

I walked over to the beer barrel and started to refill it when I heard a knock at the door.

Y/n: I'll get it

I walked over to the door and opened it too see Rias and her peerage.

Rias: Y/-

*SLAM*

I slammed the door on her. I don't even care.

I turned around but she knocked again.

I groaned but answered it.

Y/n: what?

Rias: thank you

Y/n: for saving you from Riser? Ha! He could keep you for all I care. I just wanted Samantha. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get going

As I started to close the door Koneko kept it from closing.

Koneko: you're very rude to us

Y/n: yeah, and you betrayed me. And we're trying to drink in piece of you don't mind

Rias: look Y/n

Koneko forced the door open, so I had to look at Rias or leave. If I left I'm pretty sure they would pummeled me.

Rias: I'm sorry. And I would like to put it behind us

I just looked at her, with a dead stare.

Rias: friends?

Y/n:...or maybe you're not sorry. Maybe you just want to be more powerful. But-

I sighed.

Y/n: fine. But only if you let me get back to drinking

Rias; fine. But I did some talking with Samantha while we were with Riser

Y/n: and?

Rias: they're going to make you go back to school. She also said you were to help us, but if we hurt you, in any way, mostly physically, she would kill us

Y/n:...ok. I can deal with that. Just don't try to kill me again

They then left and I was able to close the door.

Y/n: come on

Time skip

I looked at the front of the school after I ran here. Yeah I ran here.

I had a bag and the uniform on. I made sure my feathers were hidden, but if they were seen I had an excuse.

First day over again.

Time skip

I walked into the classroom, after the teacher said I could come in and introduce myself. Rias made sure I was in class with Issei and Asia.

I stood in front of the class, with a small smile.

Y/n: hi, I'm Y/n. Hope we get along

I saw a few people, the girls, start whispering to each other but the guys complained. Another "play boy".

But with my increased hearing I heard the girls talking, all of them saying something along the lines of I'm cute.

I sighed, but kept a smile.

Teacher: you can sit in the empty desk, next to Issei. Issei can you raise you hand

I just walked to where I was to sit, and once I did someone next to me asked something I had prepared.

Girl: do you have feathers on your wrists?

Y/n: yes and no. They're real feathers but attached to bracelets. It's a family thing. I don't like taking them off

The girl nodded.

And now time for hell.

Cliffhanger