Jercy Jackson

Thanks for reading this new book. It's about a the twin sister of Percy Jackson. She has a personality of her own. Everyone thinks that she should listen to her brother, but she never does she always rubs it in that she's oldest but by 5 seconds swipe,right to start reading.

It was three in the morning. I was sitting down on my bed. Then I heard a knock on my room door,it was Percy my twin brother. He asked if I wanted to go to the beach.

I said yes because,if i didn't he would say please please please. We invited our friends. Nessa, Scott and Monica.

We were all friends. Me and Percy packed up our stuff and picked up Nessa, Scott and Monica. When we got there I lost track of time and no one was there.

Percy said it was five o'clock in the morning. "Ummmm" said Monica. "Well we should go home right Jercy". Nessa and Scott said. Yeah I whispered. "Why do you guys always take her side". Yelled.

"Well" said Scott "Jercy is always right about things". He stammered ,Hah I yelled,covered my mouth so I couldn't talk.

"Fine I'm out of this stupid group". He yelled. We all stared as he got in the car and drove away. "How are we going to get home now". Cried Nessa. Well ummm we could take,no call a cab. "Yeah" they all yelled.

We took a cab to Nessa's house. "What should we do about Percy"said Scott. "I don't know gotta go home I said bye. "Bye" they all said. I grabbed all my stuff and left.

At home I asked Percy if he was mad still. "Shut up older sister". By five seconds I said. "Whatever" he said, "why do they always never mind". What do you mean. "Nothing I ,said leave me alone now"!

But I. "Go away just goooo"! What have I done he hates me now. I've gotta make this right. So Jercy called Nessa,Scott and Monica. You guys, I said Percy is really not coming back. "What". Monica belched. He's packing his bags.

"We've gotta stop him" screamed Scott. No there's no way to I tried. It will only make him want to do it more. "But he has to stop we all love as much as you do Jercy". Said Nessa. I know but he won't stop.

He's going to Wyoming. "What". They all said. "All the way from Colorado to Wyoming". "I'm gonna stop him wether you like it or not". Yelled Nessa. "Me too me three". Scott and Monica said.

Me four I said. Let's stop him. "The plan is said Scott" ." We tell how much he's going to miss this place and stuff"." Yeah great idea Scott". We all said.

We told Percy everything." Well fine" he said. "I'm staying". We all celebrated.

The

End