ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

Warning: Angst. Some Smut.

Time skip: Five weeks later.

"You don't want to try?" Jungkook teases.

"No." Taehyung giggles.

"Awww why baby?" Jungkook gently thrust into him. Making Taehyung all smiley and giggly. Then he gently switches their positions only to get Taehyung on top of him.

"Ahhh Kookie.. because... mmm.. I might.. ah shit... pregnant." Taehyung whines as he continues to ride his boyfriend. Going up and down. He is able to hit his own prostate dead on.

"Fuckkkk... okay true but..mmm shittt... pills... I could pull mmm out... oh shit keep doing that Tae." Jungkook moans out. Holding onto his boyfriend and caressing his back gently. Making sure not to dig his nails unlike Taehyung who scratches the elder continuously... not that Jungkook is complaining.

"Ahhhh I'm going crazy Jungkook... mmmm I— Oh myyy Gooooooodddd yess yess yesss yessss oh God! Hyung!!!" Taehyung begins to moan as he stops pushing himself up and down and begins to grind on top of him. His own dick begins to grind against abs creating friction that he has yet to experience till now.

"Mmm yeah like that Tae. ahhh— you like it baby? Hmm my pretty baby." Jungkook compliments him.

"Ohhh Kooookiiieeee I like itttt ahhh soo muchhh... Koo right there ahhhhhh!!!" Taehyung whines losing energy. Jungkook now took over by slowing thrusting into him.

Although Taehyung has said multiple times that he likes being pounded hard by the older... Jungkook prefers to tease him slowly and even though Taehyung wouldn't admit it. He secretly loves it when Jungkook fucks him real nice and slow. He hates how domestic he becomes as he turns into a puddle of mush when Jungkook slowly fucks into him. Jungkook leans himself back and continues to fuck into his baby boy slowly but at a fast pace. Watching the poor baby boy roll his eyes backward and try to maintain himself up.

"Taeeee..." Jungkook moans lowly. Taehyung gives up and gently falls to Jungkook chest. He immediately cuddles into Jungkook while still being pounded by him. He takes this opportunity and licks the elder's left nipple. He starts to suck then twirl around the bud. A few weeks back Taehyung out of curiosity decided to suck on Jungkook nipple when they were supposed to be asleep. Jungkook always did it to Taehyung whenever they made love so he wanted to try it on him too. Surprising enough Jungkook was turn on.

Jungkook speeds up knowing that his end is near and so is Taehyung. And there they both were at the same time. Jungkook carefully slides out of him when he has soften and slides him onto the bed. He took his condom off and wrap it up and threw it in the trash.

Ever since Taehyung gave his virginity to Jungkook... the younger hasn't stop jumping on him and practically begging him to fuck him. At first Jungkook thought they should take it slow but it was hard when they would cuddle at night and Taehyung would go directly under the sheets to suck him off. Other times Taehyung has cross dress just to get Jungkook to make the first move which Jungkook couldn't help himself. One time Jungkook had binded his hands and feet together with silk to keep him from doing anything but Taehyung being a slippery little snake ended up wiggling his butt when he cuddle with him. That night Jungkook ended up pounding into him as he lay on his stomach with his hands and feet tied up. Sometimes Taehyung would wait for Jungkook to come home and then once Jungkook enters Taehyung is already on his knees staring up at him. Looking up with his puppy eyes and his mouth open with his tongue sticking out like an actually puppy. And Jungkook can never say no.

Moral of the story... Taehyung has a sex drive of an incubus and only craves his sweet Kookie.

"Geez Pup we haven't stop at all. Everyday baby?" Jungkook asked him chuckling.