Malfoy meets the Grangers

Anika's pov

Draco and I were waiting downstairs in the living room for Hermione. My cousin always takes so long to get ready. I'm just so happy that Hermione and Draco got back together. It was very painful for me and the squad to see Hermione like that. She is literally the sweetest person someone could ever meet. My cousin is an open book like everybody knows everything about her. Thinking about going back to live with my parents makes me so sad. I wish I could just stay here with Hermione, in the wizarding world but there's no place for a muggle like me in the wizarding world.

"Could your cousin take any longer?" Draco whined. I giggled on how he whined like a little kid. I was about to answer to Draco when I suddenly got a text from Ron. 'UGHH' I thought. I opened his message.

RonXAnika Dm's

Ron

Let me know how you look today...

Are you high?

Ron

For you, always. What's high anyway?

Ughh bye!

"So weasel and you, huh?" Draco said with a smirk on his face and lifted an eyebrow.

"Hahaha no!! He's just a friend..." I sweated

"Sure!!" He smirked, "Granger!! Could you come down already-" Draco couldn't complete his sentence. He saw a young lady coming down the stairs wearing a cute black slim-fit top with white ripped jeans. Draco couldn't get his eyes off Hermione I mean no lie but she looked perfectly elegant.

"Lovesick puppy alert" Anika sighed, but loud enough for Draco to hear. He elbowed her causing her to make and ow sound.

"How do I look?" Hermione said while walking downstairs. Draco still couldn't take his eyes off her. Seriously, get you a guy who looks at you like Draco looks at my cousin. "We ready?" she said.

"We've been ready for the past.." I looked at my watch, "30 WHOLE FKN MINUTES!! CAN WE GO NOW!! I'm starving" I moaned. The couple chuckled and we got into the car Uncle had sent us.