Sequel - Prologue

Warm lips closed over a hardened nipple, his arched back immediately being wrapped within strong arms, pulling his body closer. His tired legs too exhausted to even move as he straddled the man buried deep within him, but still the craving of his heart was far from satisfied.

What time of night was it, what day? What month? Hell, who even knew what year it was anymore. It was almost like time had decided to stand still, his mind struggling to comprehend how to manage his erratic heart beat when he suddenly felt the hips beneath him thrust upward once again. Hitting him straight into his glands, rattling the whole bed violently in the process. A loud moan snatched out from him laced with half pain, half pleasure. The mouth feasting on his sensitive nubs moving to capture his plump lips. Softly whispering his name as two flushed chests pressed against each other. Almost instinctively his arms clutching at broad shoulders as if trying to hold on for dear life. A ragged whisper that surely didn't resemble his voice breaking the silence of the candle lit room.

"Please....more...deeper...faster..."

Kong fluttered open his eyelids, almost exactly the same time he did every day. Only moments later his barely audible alarm pinged softly while indicating the fading moon in the sky that dawn was only a couple hours away.

And yeah, Kong had an alarm now. Not only that, he also had a bed. Well, a mattress actually. In a tiny room. Along with about 10 roommates. Each of them essentially finding an empty spot on the floor at the end of the long day and passing out until a new one started all over again. A little cramped, sure, but atleast it was something. It was a roof over his head every night, not having to fight for a smelly alley anymore, not having to worry how atrocious the weather was going to be that day, and most of all having access to a shower every morning, even if it was a freezing cold one. So a few thundering snores or a couple of wayward kicks every night didn't even feature on his list to be concerned about.

What did bother him though was the man sleeping on the other side of the room staring at him through hooded eyes in the darkened room. The man that supposedly should be asleep at 4 in the morning, and yet every day Kong would find his eyes unabashedly peeled at his body as he quietly padded his way to the empty bathroom. His reddened cheeks displaying just how desperate he was to conceal his boner hiding behind the thin layer of his pants.

A problem he had never really had to deal with all those years sleeping on the streets until this one dream became a nightly feature. No, not a dream....a memory really. The memory of the night he had spent with Arthit changing him so profoundly that he altered his very existence.

He chuckled softly to himself as the cold water pierced through his skin. Was it too dramatic to say that night he finally went from being a boy to a man? And weirdly it had little to do with having lost his virginity. For the first time he didn't want to return to his alley. For the first time he didn't want to sleep out in the open upon filthy streets. He didn't want be nothing, a nobody, simply biding his time until life passed him by. He wanted to be somebody with a purpose and maybe one day who would find an ounce of courage to go and stand in front of Arthit once again.

For the time being though he was more than content at rushing out from his morning shift at the gas station to get dressed for his second job. And then for his third. And luckily his forth of the day. Sure his body would be screaming in pain when the day finally culminates, but the one thing he was definitely never going to complaint about was having too many jobs.

Quickly shrugging into his bright yellow vest, placing the hard hat firmly on his head, he moved to his position. Thankfully, the first part of his job involving nothing beyond moving some heavy stones requiring little to no attention, cause the one thing Kong definitely wasn't was focused. Craning his neck every few seconds as his hands worked on their own volition.

And then suddenly, out of absolutely nowhere Kong's colleagues were giving him a strange look as his face broke into a wide smile. The same expression that takes over every so often. It's almost like the red car that pulls into the construction site has something to do with it.