Origins.

(3rd Person POV)

When Bakugou was younger he was praised for being so confident at a young age and people said that the knew he would get a strong quirk.

When they said these things it just boosted his confidence more.

-

His only real friend was a boy his age with curly green hair and his name was Izuku Midoriya.

They both enjoyed one another company but Bakugou would boss Izuku around a lot and called him useless because he cried when he fell and other things like that.

Because to Bakugou anyone that cries is weak, at least thats what he used to say.

-

It was a sunny day and Bakugou was at Nursery waiting for Izuku to show up then he suddenly say the door fly open and the green hair boy tackled Katsuki to the ground.

"Oi, what was that for" Bakugou said while pushing izuku of him.

Izuku then grabbed Bakugous shoulders so they would make direct eye contact.

"I.Got.My.Quirk!" He said so Bakugou could hear every word loud and clear

"You're lying Izu, if you actually got your quirk then use it." Bakugou said whilst pushing izukus hands of. He didn't realise it at first but where izuku had put his hands it had hurt katsukis shoulders.

"Ok" Izuku responded while getting up.

Out of nowhere a block was moving towards it and Izukus hands were making it come to him then with his second hand he burned the toy block to smithereens.

Then the whole class came rushing over to see Izukus quirk. 

And thats when bakugou realised that he wouldn't always be the favourite.

- Time Skip To After Nursery -

Katsuki came running out to meet his mom after saying goodbye to Izuku.

"Mommy guess what" he said whilst giving Her a hug.

"What is it sweetheart?" He mother asked happy to see her adorable son.

"Izu got his quirk and its so cool" he said with enthusiasm "I can't wait until I get mine its going to be awesome!" He said pumping his fist in the air.

"well I cant wait to see what it is!"

-

"Sorry but your son is quirkless" The doctor spoke emotionless

"MY SON IS WHAT!?!" Mistuki yells "HOW DO YOU KNOW!"

The doctor looked unfazed "Well Miss Bakugou your son hasn't got this in his foot"

"WHATEVER WE ARE LEAVING COME KATSUKI" Mitsuki yelled

Bakugou just nodded in agreement before taking his mothers hand to go home

On the way home he felt tears well up in his eyes and when they got home and opened to door he jumped into his fathers arms crying into them.

Masaru looked into the eyes of his wife with worry and all he saw was pain.

-

That night no one could sleep in the Bakugou household.

-

The next day Katsuki still had to go to Nursery so he and his mother went to the school his mom giving him extra hugs making sure that he is ok.

"I-ill be alright mom" He said trying to put on a brae face for his mother "D-dont worry" 

And with that he waves and walks into the Nursery.

He then heard his name being called he turned his body to see Izuku running up to him.

"Hi Kacchan" Izuku said smiling at him

"Hi Izu" He said trying to make a smile but izuku saw right through it.

"whats wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong"

"you're lying"

"i'm not lying!"

"whatever if you don't want to tell me then don't" Izuku said begging to walk away

He then turned his head to face Katsuki and said "And I know that you're quirkless" 

And with that said silence followed because Katsuki didn't realise the whole of their Nursery had been listening.

𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 641

𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒙𝒙