•ШΣLCΩMΣ•

here is an introduction of the characters:

•marshall lincoln•

marshmallow cheeks and a handsomely cute smile, how are you still single?
because he is too shy to talk and prefers writing letters but has no idea what to put. he enjoys singing and is an introverted pianist that only plays songs to his lesbian moms. when you hear the word 'crush', others will think 'like/love'. when marshall hears that word, he literally asks what it is (he's never understood crushes even if he's watching romance stuff with his moms).
marshall is a brunette with freckled and scarred pale skin, heterochromia eyes of honey yellow to black, and dimples. his style is a black polo and white gloves, jeans and yellow converse shoes.

•damien lincoln•

brother from a different mother. this guy is marshall's buddy chum pal... however that meme goes. he is also his stepbrother, making them closer than ever. one time marshall slipped on the stairs, fell on his butt. damien went ahead, lifted his dear brother up and stuck a lollipop into his mouth. he enjoys dancing k-pop choreographiesss and decorating rocks. damien has black hair with yellow tips, tanned skin and a huge scar from his neck to his back. he likes wearing striped shirts and sleeveless hoodies, ripped jeans and blue sneakers. he is also 5'8" in height, energetic and loving.

•eve bonifacio•

the exchange student from the philippine islands. she's a hopeless romantic and is a writer of fanfiction stories. she's a ball of sunshine covered by the clouds and knows there will always be a rainbow after thunderstorms. she is a brunette with tanned skin, brown orbs and freckles. she wears a pair of grey eyeglasses, a black and white rose clip in her hair, a cream white jacket tucked into her black high-rise jeans, and checkered flats. she is 5'4 and dreams of being 6'1, despite being cursed with a petite body.

•sora okara•

this guy is quite the gamer and has so many gamer buds. one of his gamer buds is his crush, eve. sora is the quiet kid and might have escaped an asylum with her. crackhead soulmates am i right? he enjoys playing different types of games, screaming at stuff and listening to eve rant about anything. he has a great mom that loves him very much. sora is a dark blonde with slightly tanned skin, sky blue eyes and messy hair from getting ruffled all the time. his style is a blue jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, shorts, tiny socks and light blue tennis shoes.

•[̲̅u̲̅[̲̅n̲̅][̲̅k̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅w̲̅][̲̅n̲̅]•

2 5 1 20 18 9 3 5
(you'll find out who the culprit is once you decode this simple code. i'll be giving hints on some chapters on what those numbers could mean. if you think you cracked this code, message me and i'll say if it's correct.)

rigato!